in Muḩāfaz̧at al ‘Aqabah, Jordan
- Yotvata Airfield (24 mi)
- Ovda International Airport (26 mi)
- Ein Yahav Airfield (27 mi)
- Aqaba King Hussein International Airport (44 mi)
- Eilat Airport (48 mi)
- Taba International Airport (51 mi)
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (77 mi)
- Be'er Sheva (Teyman) Airport (79 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (113 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (125 mi)
- Petra (Unesco heritage, 15 mi)
- Incense Route - Desert Cities in the Negev (Unesco heritage, 22 mi)
- Wadi Rum Protected Area (Unesco heritage, 42 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 76 mi)
- Caves of Maresha and Bet-Guvrin in the Judean Lowlands as a Microcosm of the Land of the Caves (Unesco heritage, 97 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 98 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 102 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 103 mi)
- Quseir Amra (Unesco heritage, 136 mi)
- Saint Catherine Area (Unesco heritage, 137 mi)
- Miẕpé HaMeshar (observation point, (20 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 30.224 and 35.217 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 30° 13' 27" and E 35° 13' 0"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - JOD
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 03:44 AM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Asia/Amman
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:55 am and 7:35 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,6 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Jordan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Jordan. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Delve into Ar Rīshah
Ar Rīshah in Muḩāfaz̧at al ‘Aqabah is a city located in Jordan about 127 mi (or 205 km) south of Amman, the country's capital town.
Current time in Ar Rīshah is now 03:44 AM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Asia / Amman with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 10 airports closer to Ar Rīshah, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest is airport we know is Yotvata Airfield in Israel in a distance of 24 mi (or 38 km). The closest airport in Jordan is Aqaba King Hussein International Airport in a distance of 44 mi (or 38 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Jordan is Petra in a distance of 15 mi (or 25 km), North-East. We saw 1 points of interest near this location.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Petra, Ayl, Al Murayghah, Adhruh and Ash Shawbak. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 29°C / 84 °F
|Morning Temperature||19°C / 67 °F|
|Evening Temperature||29°C / 84 °F|
|Night Temperature||21°C / 70 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1008 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 12 km/h (8 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Thursday, 29th of July 2021
28°C (82 °F)
24°C (76 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Friday, 30th of July 2021
29°C (84 °F)
25°C (78 °F)
Broken clouds, gentle breeze.
Saturday, 31st of July 2021
30°C (86 °F)
26°C (78 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Ar Rīshah.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Ar Rīshah, الريشة