Al Mazār al Janūbī
in Karak, Jordan
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 26 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 33 mi)
- Incense Route - Desert Cities in the Negev (Unesco heritage, 48 mi)
- Petra (Unesco heritage, 53 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 53 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 56 mi)
- Caves of Maresha and Bet-Guvrin in the Judean Lowlands as a Microcosm of the Land of the Caves (Unesco heritage, 60 mi)
- Quseir Amra (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement (Unesco heritage, 87 mi)
- Wadi Rum Protected Area (Unesco heritage, 100 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 31.067 and 35.695 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 31° 4' 1" and E 35° 41' 41"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - JOD
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 07:46 AM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Asia/Amman
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:06 am and 5:33 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 2,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Jordan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Jordan. Last Update: 2020-02-26 07:22:28
Explore Al Mazār al Janūbī
Al Mazār al Janūbī in Karak with it's 9,383 inhabitants is located in Jordan about 63 mi (or 102 km) south of Amman, the country's capital.
Local time in Al Mazār al Janūbī is now 07:46 AM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Asia / Amman with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 8 airports in the wider vicinity of Al Mazār al Janūbī, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest is airport we know is Bar Yehuda Airfield in Israel in a distance of 26 mi (or 41 km). The closest airport in Jordan is Queen Alia International Airport in a distance of 49 mi (or 41 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Masada in Israel at a distance of 26 mi (or 43 km). The closest in Jordan is Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) in a distance of 33 mi (or 43 km), North-West.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Al Husayniyah, `Ayy, Karak, At Tafilah and Al Qasr. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 18°C / 65 °F
|Morning Temperature||14°C / 57 °F|
|Evening Temperature||20°C / 69 °F|
|Night Temperature||17°C / 63 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1021 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 5 km/h (3 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 19% of sky|
|General Conditions||Few clouds|
Friday, 28th of February 2020
21°C (70 °F)
18°C (64 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Saturday, 29th of February 2020
17°C (63 °F)
15°C (59 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Sunday, 1st of March 2020
16°C (61 °F)
15°C (59 °F)
Broken clouds, calm.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Wadi Bin Hammad , Al - Karak , Jordan
The amazing Wadi Bin Hammad near Al - Karak city , Jordan. One of the most beautiful places in the Middle east... As soon as we enter bin Hammad, you shall see a new world with beautiful...
Al Karak (Kerak) with kids, Jordan - Reisbijbel.nl
Deze video over Kerak in Jordanië maakt onderdeel uit van een artikel op http://www.reisbijbel.nl waarin redacteur Joep Kolijn met zijn gezin op zoek gaat naar de cultuurschatten van Jordanië....
Tours-TV.com: Al Karak
Jordan. (卡拉克 (約旦), カラク (ヨルダン), الكرك). See on map http://tours-tv.com/en/Al-Karak .
Dark Spine Spikes V.S Dark SpineSonic
Its the best fight sprite I ever did (I did and they are not on youtube)
الشيخ اسماعيل الشوفي المجالي في مسلسل عطر النار
بعض المقتطفات التي تضمنت شخصية الشيخ اسماعيل الشوفي المجالي من ضمن حلقات مسلسل عطر النار رغم الإجحاف الغير...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Al Mazār al Janūbī.
- Al Husayniyah
- At Tafilah
- Al Qasr
- Ghawr al Mazra`ah
- Al Mughayyir
- Al Hasa
- Al Qatranah
- Al Husayniyah
- Al `Arid
- Umm ar Rasas
- Ash Shawbak
- Al Jizah
- Al Faysaliyah
- Umm al Basatin
- Ash Shunah al Janubiyah
- Rujm ash Shami al Gharbi
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Mazâr, El Mazār, Al Mazār, Al Mazār al Janūbī, المزار الجنوبي