in Ma'an Governorate, Jordan
- Ein Yahav Airfield (30 mi)
- Yotvata Airfield (34 mi)
- Ovda International Airport (38 mi)
- Aqaba King Hussein International Airport (52 mi)
- Eilat Airport (56 mi)
- Taba International Airport (62 mi)
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (75 mi)
- Be'er Sheva (Teyman) Airport (84 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (106 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (126 mi)
- Petra (Unesco heritage, 6 mi)
- Incense Route - Desert Cities in the Negev (Unesco heritage, 27 mi)
- Wadi Rum Protected Area (Unesco heritage, 42 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 74 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 91 mi)
- Caves of Maresha and Bet-Guvrin in the Judean Lowlands as a Microcosm of the Land of the Caves (Unesco heritage, 99 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 102 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 103 mi)
- Quseir Amra (Unesco heritage, 126 mi)
- Saint Catherine Area (Unesco heritage, 148 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 30.251 and 35.466 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 30° 15' 4" and E 35° 27' 56"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - JOD
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:23 PM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Asia/Amman
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:01 am and 5:38 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,7 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Jordan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Jordan. Last Update: 2021-03-03 08:30:18
Delve into Aţ Ţayyibah
Aţ Ţayyibah in Ma'an Governorate with it's 4,265 habitants is a town located in Jordan about 121 mi (or 195 km) south of Amman, the country's capital town.
Time in Aţ Ţayyibah is now 10:23 PM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Asia / Amman with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports closer to Aţ Ţayyibah, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest is airport we know is Ein Yahav Airfield in Israel in a distance of 30 mi (or 48 km). The closest airport in Jordan is Aqaba King Hussein International Airport in a distance of 52 mi (or 48 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Jordan is Petra in a distance of 6 mi (or 9 km), North. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Petra, Ayl, Adhruh, Al Murayghah and Ar Rishah. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 10°C / 49 °F
|Morning Temperature||5°C / 40 °F|
|Evening Temperature||9°C / 47 °F|
|Night Temperature||5°C / 42 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1019 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 4 km/h (2 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 9% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Thursday, 4th of March 2021
5°C (41 °F)
4°C (39 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, scattered clouds.
Friday, 5th of March 2021
10°C (50 °F)
9°C (48 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Saturday, 6th of March 2021
15°C (60 °F)
12°C (53 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
MOEVENPICK NABATEAN CASTLE HOTEL
MOVENPICK RESORT PETRA
Kings' Way Hotel Petra
Petra Marriott Hotel
Petra Sella Hotel
Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts PETRA
P Quattro Relax Hotel
Tetra Tree Hotel
Seven Wonders Hotel - Petra
Petra Nights Hotel
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Odkryj Petrę (Jordania) - Discover Petra (Jordan) - PL
Petra. Zobacz jeden z nowych 7 cudów świata. A one wonder of the new 7 wonders of the world.
Petra, The Rose Red Desert City , Jordan
Excursion from Aqaba, Jordan January 17th 2011 - Suez Canal cruise with Brilliance of the Seas from Barcelona to Dubai. Petra is a historical and archaeological city in Jordan in a basin...
Qasr al-Bint Far'oun Temple - Jordan
Exploring the Qasr Al Bint Far'oun Temple (the palace of Pharaoh's daughter) at Petra in Jordan. Jordan (Country),اَلأُرْدُنّ,Al-ʾUrdunn,Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan,Kingdom of...
The Monastery (Al Deir) الدير at Petra - Jordan
In classic Nabatean style and similar looking to the Treasury at Petra. It is a 800 step hike to get to The Monastery (Al Deir) which has beem carved out of the rock. Facade,façade,واجهة...
The Great Temple of Petra - Jordan
Exploring The Great Temple of Petra (Winged Lion's Temple or Grand Temple) in Jordan. Jordan (Country),اَلأُرْدُنّ,Al-ʾUrdunn,Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan,Kingdom of Jordan,اَلمَ...
(980)The Mountain of Aaron (Jabal Haroun) and town of Wadi Musa with BGM
The Mountain is the highest peak in the area =) There is tomb of Aaron, brother of Moses at the top of that Mountain !! :-o The route to the top and back will take 4-8 hours !! =:-o.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Aţ Ţayyibah.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Taiyiba, Et Taiyiba, Et Taiyibe, Aţ Ţayyibah, الطيبة