in Ma'an Governorate, Jordan
- Ein Yahav Airfield (35 mi)
- Yotvata Airfield (35 mi)
- Ovda International Airport (40 mi)
- Aqaba King Hussein International Airport (51 mi)
- Eilat Airport (56 mi)
- Taba International Airport (62 mi)
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (78 mi)
- Be'er Sheva (Teyman) Airport (89 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (108 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (131 mi)
- Petra (Unesco heritage, 10 mi)
- Incense Route - Desert Cities in the Negev (Unesco heritage, 32 mi)
- Wadi Rum Protected Area (Unesco heritage, 40 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 77 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 92 mi)
- Caves of Maresha and Bet-Guvrin in the Judean Lowlands as a Microcosm of the Land of the Caves (Unesco heritage, 104 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 105 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 107 mi)
- Quseir Amra (Unesco heritage, 127 mi)
- Saint Catherine Area (Unesco heritage, 148 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 30.206 and 35.536 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 30° 12' 21" and E 35° 32' 10"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - JOD
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 09:58 AM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Asia/Amman
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:36 am and 7:35 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,3 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Jordan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Jordan. Last Update: 2020-06-01 07:22:14
Ayl in Ma'an Governorate is a city in Jordan about 123 mi (or 198 km) south of Amman, the country's capital.
Local time in Ayl is now 09:58 AM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Asia / Amman with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 10 airports in the vicinity of Ayl, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest is airport we know is Ein Yahav Airfield in Israel in a distance of 35 mi (or 56 km). The closest airport in Jordan is Aqaba King Hussein International Airport in a distance of 51 mi (or 56 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Jordan is Petra in a distance of 10 mi (or 16 km), North-West. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Al Murayghah, Petra, Adhruh, Ma'an and Ash Shawbak. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 29°C / 84 °F
|Morning Temperature||19°C / 66 °F|
|Evening Temperature||23°C / 74 °F|
|Night Temperature||15°C / 59 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1009 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Fresh Breeze with 15 km/h (9 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 3% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Wednesday, 3rd of June 2020
22°C (72 °F)
19°C (66 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Thursday, 4th of June 2020
26°C (80 °F)
20°C (68 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Friday, 5th of June 2020
28°C (82 °F)
22°C (72 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Jordan - From Kerak to Petra
The little trip takes you from the mighty Crusader castle of Kerak via the royal road to Petra. There are some interesting insights into the landscape and the relationship with Israel. In Petra...
Petra, The Rose Red Desert City , Jordan
Excursion from Aqaba, Jordan January 17th 2011 - Suez Canal cruise with Brilliance of the Seas from Barcelona to Dubai. Petra is a historical and archaeological city in Jordan in a basin...
Qasr al-Bint Far'oun Temple - Jordan
Exploring the Qasr Al Bint Far'oun Temple (the palace of Pharaoh's daughter) at Petra in Jordan. Jordan (Country),اَلأُرْدُنّ,Al-ʾUrdunn,Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan,Kingdom of...
The Monastery (Al Deir) الدير at Petra - Jordan
In classic Nabatean style and similar looking to the Treasury at Petra. It is a 800 step hike to get to The Monastery (Al Deir) which has beem carved out of the rock. Facade,façade,واجهة...
The Great Temple of Petra - Jordan
Exploring The Great Temple of Petra (Winged Lion's Temple or Grand Temple) in Jordan. Jordan (Country),اَلأُرْدُنّ,Al-ʾUrdunn,Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan,Kingdom of Jordan,اَلمَ...
The Ancient City of Petra
Teresa the Traveler visits the ancient city of Petra where the Indiana Jones movie the Last Crusade was filmed. For more information visit http://www.teresathetraveler.com/monestary-in-petra.html.
סדנת טראנס מדיטיישן בפסטיבל סגול- trance meditation sagol festival
סדנת טראנס מדיטיישן בפסטיבל סגול מתוך 80 סדנאות אשר מתקיימות בשלושה ימי פסטיבל.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Ayl.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Aïl, Ayl, ايل, Īyl