in Ma'an Governorate, Jordan
- Yotvata Airfield (30 mi)
- Ovda International Airport (37 mi)
- Ein Yahav Airfield (41 mi)
- Aqaba King Hussein International Airport (45 mi)
- Eilat Airport (50 mi)
- Taba International Airport (57 mi)
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (86 mi)
- Be'er Sheva (Teyman) Airport (95 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (116 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (138 mi)
- Petra (Unesco heritage, 17 mi)
- Wadi Rum Protected Area (Unesco heritage, 32 mi)
- Incense Route - Desert Cities in the Negev (Unesco heritage, 38 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 85 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 100 mi)
- Caves of Maresha and Bet-Guvrin in the Judean Lowlands as a Microcosm of the Land of the Caves (Unesco heritage, 110 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 113 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 115 mi)
- Quseir Amra (Unesco heritage, 134 mi)
- Saint Catherine Area (Unesco heritage, 141 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 30.095 and 35.523 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 30° 5' 42" and E 35° 31' 23"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - JOD
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 03:47 PM (Monday)
- Timezone: Asia/Amman
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:03 am and 5:37 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,7 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Jordan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Jordan. Last Update: 2021-03-01 08:32:20
Touring Al Murayghah
Al Murayghah in Ma'an Governorate is a town located in Jordan about 131 mi (or 211 km) south of Amman, the country's capital place.
Time in Al Murayghah is now 03:47 PM (Monday). The local timezone is named Asia / Amman with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports nearby Al Murayghah, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest is airport we know is Yotvata Airfield in Israel in a distance of 30 mi (or 49 km). The closest airport in Jordan is Aqaba King Hussein International Airport in a distance of 45 mi (or 49 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Jordan is Petra in a distance of 17 mi (or 27 km), North.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Ayl, Petra, Ma'an, Adhruh and Ar Rishah. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 9°C / 49 °F
|Morning Temperature||6°C / 42 °F|
|Evening Temperature||10°C / 50 °F|
|Night Temperature||7°C / 45 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1019 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 5 km/h (3 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 22% of sky|
|General Conditions||Few clouds|
Tuesday, 2nd of March 2021
11°C (52 °F)
7°C (45 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Wednesday, 3rd of March 2021
8°C (47 °F)
4°C (39 °F)
Scattered clouds, light breeze.
Thursday, 4th of March 2021
6°C (42 °F)
6°C (43 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, broken clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
The Ancient City of Petra
Teresa the Traveler visits the ancient city of Petra where the Indiana Jones movie the Last Crusade was filmed. For more information visit http://www.teresathetraveler.com/monestary-in-petra.html.
סדנת טראנס מדיטיישן בפסטיבל סגול- trance meditation sagol festival
סדנת טראנס מדיטיישן בפסטיבל סגול מתוך 80 סדנאות אשר מתקיימות בשלושה ימי פסטיבל.
（974）On the way to the Petra near Wadi Musa,Jordan 3
The historical town of Wadi Musa is located about 100 km north of the port city of Aqaba :-)
Day 6: History and the End of the World Rmisaac's photos around Petra, Jordan (photography)
Preview of Rmisaac's blog at TravelPod. Read the full blog here: http://www.travelpod.com/travel-blog-entries/rmisaac/1/1243220400/tpod.html This blog preview was made by TravelPod using...
Lot's Cave Philiphannis's photos around Dead Sea, Jordan (lot's cave jordan)
Preview of Philiphannis's blog at TravelPod. Read the full blog here: http://www.travelpod.com/travel-blog-entries/philiphannis/jordan2005/1130504040/tpod.html This blog preview was made...
Petra majestic Technotrekker's photos around Petra, Jordan (courtyard cave houses of petra)
Preview of Technotrekker's blog at TravelPod. Read the full blog here: http://www.travelpod.com/travel-blog-entries/technotrekker/overland05/1141898760/tpod.html This blog preview was made...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Al Murayghah.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Khirbet el Mureigha, Khirbat el Mureigha, Khirbat al Murayghah, Al Murayghah, المريغة