in Ma'an Governorate, Jordan
- Yotvata Airfield (22 mi)
- Ovda International Airport (28 mi)
- Ein Yahav Airfield (38 mi)
- Aqaba King Hussein International Airport (39 mi)
- Eilat Airport (44 mi)
- Taba International Airport (49 mi)
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (86 mi)
- Be'er Sheva (Teyman) Airport (91 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (119 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (136 mi)
- Petra (Unesco heritage, 17 mi)
- Wadi Rum Protected Area (Unesco heritage, 31 mi)
- Incense Route - Desert Cities in the Negev (Unesco heritage, 34 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 85 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 103 mi)
- Caves of Maresha and Bet-Guvrin in the Judean Lowlands as a Microcosm of the Land of the Caves (Unesco heritage, 108 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 112 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 113 mi)
- Saint Catherine Area (Unesco heritage, 135 mi)
- Quseir Amra (Unesco heritage, 139 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 30.089 and 35.365 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 30° 5' 21" and E 35° 21' 53"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - JOD
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 01:17 PM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Asia/Amman
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:19 am and 4:38 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,6 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Jordan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Jordan. Last Update: 2020-12-03 08:31:48
Explore Bīr Ḩamad
Bīr Ḩamad in Ma'an Governorate is located in Jordan about 133 mi (or 215 km) south of Amman, the country's capital.
Local time in Bīr Ḩamad is now 01:17 PM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Asia / Amman with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports in the wider vicinity of Bīr Ḩamad, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest is airport we know is Yotvata Airfield in Israel in a distance of 22 mi (or 35 km). The closest airport in Jordan is Aqaba King Hussein International Airport in a distance of 39 mi (or 35 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Jordan is Petra in a distance of 17 mi (or 28 km), North.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Al Murayghah, Ar Rishah, Ayl, Petra and Adhruh. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 14°C / 57 °F
|Morning Temperature||8°C / 46 °F|
|Evening Temperature||13°C / 55 °F|
|Night Temperature||9°C / 49 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1018 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 4 km/h (3 mph) from North-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Friday, 4th of December 2020
14°C (57 °F)
10°C (49 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Saturday, 5th of December 2020
12°C (53 °F)
8°C (46 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Sunday, 6th of December 2020
12°C (54 °F)
9°C (49 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
（974）On the way to the Petra near Wadi Musa,Jordan 3
The historical town of Wadi Musa is located about 100 km north of the port city of Aqaba :-)
Day 6: History and the End of the World Rmisaac's photos around Petra, Jordan (photography)
Preview of Rmisaac's blog at TravelPod. Read the full blog here: http://www.travelpod.com/travel-blog-entries/rmisaac/1/1243220400/tpod.html This blog preview was made by TravelPod using...
Lot's Cave Philiphannis's photos around Dead Sea, Jordan (lot's cave jordan)
Preview of Philiphannis's blog at TravelPod. Read the full blog here: http://www.travelpod.com/travel-blog-entries/philiphannis/jordan2005/1130504040/tpod.html This blog preview was made...
Petra majestic Technotrekker's photos around Petra, Jordan (courtyard cave houses of petra)
Preview of Technotrekker's blog at TravelPod. Read the full blog here: http://www.travelpod.com/travel-blog-entries/technotrekker/overland05/1141898760/tpod.html This blog preview was made...
800 steps of repentance leading to the Monastery Momentsintime's photos around Petra, Jordan
Preview of Momentsintime's blog at TravelPod. Read the full blog here: http://www.travelpod.com/travel-blog-entries/momentsintime/12/1269587277/tpod.html This blog preview was made by TravelPod ...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Bīr Ḩamad.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Bi’r Ḩamad, Bīr Ḩamad, بئر حمد, بير حمد