in Karak, Jordan
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (23 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (25 mi)
- Amman-Marka International Airport (41 mi)
- Be'er Sheva (Teyman) Airport (62 mi)
- Ein Yahav Airfield (64 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (67 mi)
- King Hussein Air College (72 mi)
- Sde Dov Airport (76 mi)
- Ovda International Airport (113 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (145 mi)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (168 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 11 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 25 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 39 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 43 mi)
- Caves of Maresha and Bet-Guvrin in the Judean Lowlands as a Microcosm of the Land of the Caves (Unesco heritage, 53 mi)
- Quseir Amra (Unesco heritage, 55 mi)
- Incense Route - Desert Cities in the Negev (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement (Unesco heritage, 74 mi)
- Petra (Unesco heritage, 77 mi)
- Ancient City of Bosra (Unesco heritage, 87 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 31.406 and 35.771 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 31° 24' 22" and E 35° 46' 14"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - JOD
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 05:37 AM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Asia/Amman
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:50 am and 5:50 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,6 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Jordan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Jordan. Last Update: 2020-10-28 08:19:33
Touring Al Mughayyir
Al Mughayyir in Karak is a town located in Jordan about 39 mi (or 63 km) south of Amman, the country's capital place.
Time in Al Mughayyir is now 05:37 AM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Asia / Amman with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 11 airports nearby Al Mughayyir, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest is airport we know is Bar Yehuda Airfield in Israel in a distance of 23 mi (or 37 km). The closest airport in Jordan is Queen Alia International Airport in a distance of 25 mi (or 37 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Jordan is Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) in a distance of 11 mi (or 18 km), North-East.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Fuqu`, Dhiban, Al Qasr, Umm ar Rasas and Mulayh. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 25°C / 77 °F
|Morning Temperature||14°C / 56 °F|
|Evening Temperature||19°C / 67 °F|
|Night Temperature||17°C / 62 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1016 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 2 km/h (1 mph) from South|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 33% of sky|
|General Conditions||Scattered clouds|
Friday, 30th of October 2020
25°C (77 °F)
15°C (59 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Saturday, 31st of October 2020
25°C (77 °F)
14°C (57 °F)
Scattered clouds, light breeze.
Sunday, 1st of November 2020
21°C (70 °F)
15°C (60 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Sound of treading in fresh snow - Pleural friction rub
What is the relationship between a pleural friction rub (a lung sound heard by a stethoscope) and treading in fresh snow? The following is copy-paste from Macleod's Clinical Examination, 12th...
فيديو لمنطقة المغاريب / السلط تصوير حسين كتوعة A video taped by hussein Kato'a (8 years old) on the road to Al Maghareep - Sult.
2005 Jordanie, Le Wadi Mujuib, Canyon du Wadi Mujib, Fouilles de Um Rumssas, Um er-Rasas
Entre Kerak et Madaba, en remontant vers le Nord, deux beaux sites. Le Canyon du Wadi Mujib. WIKIPEDIA : Um er-Rasas (arabe : ʾumm ar-raṣāṣ, أم الرصاص, « mère du plomb »),...
قرية حمود التراثية Hmoud tourist village.3gp
Jordan is well known for its historic and traditional places spreading widely all over the kingdom. Hmoud village is one of these places; it is a traditional village still inhabited until now....
Wadi Mujib ♥️♥️♥️
Каньон Вади-Муджиб нереально красивое, сказачное место. Сюда приезжает не так много туристов, но они есть....
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Al Mughayyir.
- Al Qasr
- Umm ar Rasas
- Al `Arid
- Ghawr al Mazra`ah
- Al Qatranah
- Al Faysaliyah
- Al Jizah
- Al Mazar al Janubi
- Al Husayniyah
- Umm al Basatin
- Rujm ash Shami al Gharbi
- Al Juwayyidah
- Ash Shunah al Janubiyah
- Al Muwaqqar
- Wadi as Sir
- Al `Abdalli
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Al Mughayyir, Mughaiyir, Mughayyir, مغيّر, المغير