in Amman Governorate, Jordan
- Amman-Marka International Airport (7 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (12 mi)
- King Hussein Air College (38 mi)
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (50 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (62 mi)
- Sde Dov Airport (69 mi)
- Ben Ya'akov Airport (78 mi)
- Haifa International Airport (82 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (111 mi)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (136 mi)
- Ovda International Airport (147 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 27 mi)
- Quseir Amra (Unesco heritage, 39 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 44 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 48 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 52 mi)
- Ancient City of Bosra (Unesco heritage, 54 mi)
- Caves of Maresha and Bet-Guvrin in the Judean Lowlands as a Microcosm of the Land of the Caves (Unesco heritage, 64 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 66 mi)
- White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement (Unesco heritage, 68 mi)
- Sites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Unesco heritage, 78 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 31.887 and 35.932 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 31° 53' 14" and E 35° 55' 55"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - JOD
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 03:42 AM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Asia/Amman
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:53 am and 4:46 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,6 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Jordan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Jordan. Last Update: 2020-10-31 08:32:08
Delve into Al Juwayyidah
Al Juwayyidah in Amman Governorate is a town located in Jordan a little south of Amman, the country's capital town.
Time in Al Juwayyidah is now 03:42 AM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Asia / Amman with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports closer to Al Juwayyidah, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Jordan is Amman-Marka International Airport in a distance of 7 mi (or 11 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Jordan is Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) in a distance of 27 mi (or 43 km), South. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Amman, Sahab, Al `Abdalli, Umm al Basatin and Rujm ash Shami al Gharbi. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 24°C / 75 °F
|Morning Temperature||13°C / 56 °F|
|Evening Temperature||20°C / 68 °F|
|Night Temperature||15°C / 60 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1014 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 5 km/h (3 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Monday, 2nd of November 2020
22°C (72 °F)
12°C (53 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, clear sky.
Tuesday, 3rd of November 2020
20°C (69 °F)
12°C (54 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, clear sky.
Wednesday, 4th of November 2020
18°C (65 °F)
12°C (53 °F)
Overcast clouds, gentle breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Holiday Inn AMMAN
InterContinental Hotels AMMAN (JORDAN)
Crowne Plaza AMMAN
Four Seasons Hotel Amman
Regency Palace Amman
ALQasr Metropole Hotel
DANA PLAZA HOTEL
Imperial Palace Hotel
Century Park Hotel
Amman West Hotel
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
فرج قداح مع اشرف ابو الليل حفلة مهند السويطي 2
فرج قداح مع اشرف ابو الليل حفلة مهند السويطي عمان الاردن جبل الزهور افراح ال السويطي Farag Qdah and Ashraf Abu Al-lial...
Amman Softball League: Akinori-san Dances, Doubles
Amman Softball League, Summer Week 4: Akinori Okada dances to his team's cheers, then doubles. From an exhibition game between JICA & Peace Corps, July 6, 2007, in Amman, Jordan.
#شاهد مخلوق غريب في الاردن
شخص بشكل غريب جدا تم تصويره من طلاب في جامعة خاصة وهو يقف على الاشارات و بعض الممرات والشوارع نرجو الحذر...
شاهد جلالة الملك عبدالله الثاني بن الحسين
هذا الفيديو يبين دور جلالة الملك عبدالله الثاني بن الحسين في الدفاع عن الدين الاسلامي ضد كل ما ينسب اليه...
Tour Giordania(11)-Visita alla Cittadella di Amman
La cittadella è il posto ideale per avere una panoramica su tutta la città, soprattutto sulla parte più antica. Ha l'aspetto di una fortezza circondata da possenti mura con torrioni angolari...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Jordan Media City
Jordan Media City is a media city based in Jordan which was established in 2001. It is a private company founded as a result of an agreement between the government of the Hashemite kingdom of Jordan and Dallah Production Company. It was set up with a capital of ten million JDs (15 million US Dollars). It now transmits over 247 channels and retransmitts 57 radio broadcasts.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Al Juwayyidah.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
El Joweide, El Juweiyida, Juweiyida, Al Juwayyidah, Al Juwaydah, الجويدة