in Karak, Jordan
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (21 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (32 mi)
- Amman-Marka International Airport (48 mi)
- Ein Yahav Airfield (58 mi)
- Be'er Sheva (Teyman) Airport (60 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (70 mi)
- King Hussein Air College (78 mi)
- Sde Dov Airport (79 mi)
- Ovda International Airport (106 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (152 mi)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (174 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 17 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 23 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 42 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 46 mi)
- Caves of Maresha and Bet-Guvrin in the Judean Lowlands as a Microcosm of the Land of the Caves (Unesco heritage, 54 mi)
- Quseir Amra (Unesco heritage, 60 mi)
- Incense Route - Desert Cities in the Negev (Unesco heritage, 64 mi)
- Petra (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement (Unesco heritage, 77 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 95 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 31.314 and 35.744 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 31° 18' 50" and E 35° 44' 38"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - JOD
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:23 AM (Friday)
- Timezone: Asia/Amman
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:04 am and 5:34 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 2,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Jordan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Jordan. Last Update: 2020-02-28 07:20:51
Delve into Al Qaşr
Al Qaşr in Karak with it's 3,840 habitants is a city located in Jordan about 46 mi (or 74 km) south of Amman, the country's capital town.
Current time in Al Qaşr is now 11:23 AM (Friday). The local timezone is named Asia / Amman with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports closer to Al Qaşr, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest is airport we know is Bar Yehuda Airfield in Israel in a distance of 21 mi (or 34 km). The closest airport in Jordan is Queen Alia International Airport in a distance of 32 mi (or 34 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Jordan is Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) in a distance of 17 mi (or 27 km), North-East.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Fuqu`, Al Mughayyir, Karak, Dhiban and `Ayy. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 21°C / 69 °F
|Morning Temperature||16°C / 60 °F|
|Evening Temperature||22°C / 72 °F|
|Night Temperature||18°C / 65 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1016 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 3 km/h (2 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Saturday, 29th of February 2020
18°C (64 °F)
17°C (62 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, broken clouds.
Sunday, 1st of March 2020
16°C (61 °F)
14°C (57 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, broken clouds.
Monday, 2nd of March 2020
16°C (60 °F)
15°C (58 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Sound of treading in fresh snow - Pleural friction rub
What is the relationship between a pleural friction rub (a lung sound heard by a stethoscope) and treading in fresh snow? The following is copy-paste from Macleod's Clinical Examination, 12th...
قرية حمود التراثية Hmoud tourist village.3gp
Jordan is well known for its historic and traditional places spreading widely all over the kingdom. Hmoud village is one of these places; it is a traditional village still inhabited until now....
Time Lapse Alkarak ,Moawyah Almaytah
Time Lapse Alkarak , تايم لابس الكرك، معاويه المعايطة By : moawyah almaytah 1. My page in facebook : https://web.facebook.com/MOAwYAH89/ 2. instagram ...
الاردن الجميل: شلالات وادي الكرك / مهند سرسك
تقع شلالات وادي الكرك بجنوب الاردن بغور الاردن الجنوبي بالقرب من البحر الميت / مهند سرسك.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Al Qaşr.
- Al Mughayyir
- Ghawr al Mazra`ah
- Al Mazar al Janubi
- Al `Arid
- Umm ar Rasas
- Al Husayniyah
- Al Qatranah
- Al Faysaliyah
- Al Jizah
- At Tafilah
- Umm al Basatin
- Al Hasa
- Rujm ash Shami al Gharbi
- Ash Shunah al Janubiyah
- Al Juwayyidah
- Al Muwaqqar
- Wadi as Sir
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Qaşr, El Qaşer, Al Qaşr, القصر