Umm ar Raşāş
in Amman Governorate, Jordan
- Queen Alia International Airport (15 mi)
- Amman-Marka International Airport (32 mi)
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (34 mi)
- King Hussein Air College (62 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (70 mi)
- Be'er Sheva (Teyman) Airport (72 mi)
- Ein Yahav Airfield (75 mi)
- Sde Dov Airport (79 mi)
- Ovda International Airport (123 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (136 mi)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (161 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 1 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 36 mi)
- Quseir Amra (Unesco heritage, 44 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 44 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 49 mi)
- Caves of Maresha and Bet-Guvrin in the Judean Lowlands as a Microcosm of the Land of the Caves (Unesco heritage, 61 mi)
- White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement (Unesco heritage, 77 mi)
- Ancient City of Bosra (Unesco heritage, 77 mi)
- Incense Route - Desert Cities in the Negev (Unesco heritage, 81 mi)
- Petra (Unesco heritage, 86 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 31.512 and 35.918 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 31° 30' 44" and E 35° 55' 6"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - JOD
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 01:57 AM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Asia/Amman
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:44 am and 5:57 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,6 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Jordan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Jordan. Last Update: 2020-10-20 08:21:14
Explore Umm ar Raşāş
Umm ar Raşāş in Amman Governorate is located in Jordan about 31 mi (or 49 km) south of Amman, the country's capital.
Local time in Umm ar Raşāş is now 01:57 AM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Asia / Amman with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 11 airports in the wider vicinity of Umm ar Raşāş, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Jordan is Queen Alia International Airport in a distance of 15 mi (or 24 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Jordan is Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) in a distance of 1 mi (or 1 km), South.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Mulayh, Dhiban, Al Mughayyir, Al Jizah and Ma'daba. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 31°C / 87 °F
|Morning Temperature||16°C / 61 °F|
|Evening Temperature||23°C / 73 °F|
|Night Temperature||19°C / 65 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1019 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 2 km/h (1 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Wednesday, 21st of October 2020
24°C (76 °F)
16°C (61 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Thursday, 22nd of October 2020
27°C (81 °F)
20°C (68 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Friday, 23rd of October 2020
31°C (87 °F)
18°C (64 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
טיול לירדן עם גמלים - חולות נודדים
לפרטי התכנית:http://www.sands.co.il/avail.php?c=67 לפרטים נוספים: 03-6489992 המביט אל עבר הרי אדום מן הערבה הישראלית, בקטע המדובר,...
فيديو لمنطقة المغاريب / السلط تصوير حسين كتوعة A video taped by hussein Kato'a (8 years old) on the road to Al Maghareep - Sult.
Wadi Mujib ♥️♥️♥️
Каньон Вади-Муджиб нереально красивое, сказачное место. Сюда приезжает не так много туристов, но они есть....
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Umm ar Raşāş.
- Al Mughayyir
- Al Jizah
- Al Qasr
- Al `Arid
- Al Faysaliyah
- Al Qatranah
- Umm al Basatin
- Rujm ash Shami al Gharbi
- Al Muwaqqar
- Al Juwayyidah
- Al `Abdalli
- Wadi as Sir
- Ghawr al Mazra`ah
- Ash Shunah al Janubiyah
- Al Mazar al Janubi
- Al Jubayhah
- Al Fuhays
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Um el Resas, Um er Rişāş, Umm er Riṣāṣ, Umm ar Raşāş, أم الرصاص