in Karak, Jordan
- Queen Alia International Airport (33 mi)
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (39 mi)
- Amman-Marka International Airport (50 mi)
- Ein Yahav Airfield (66 mi)
- Guriat Domestic Airport (73 mi)
- King Hussein Air College (77 mi)
- Be'er Sheva (Teyman) Airport (78 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (86 mi)
- Ovda International Airport (112 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (152 mi)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (181 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 19 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 41 mi)
- Quseir Amra (Unesco heritage, 49 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 59 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Incense Route - Desert Cities in the Negev (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- Caves of Maresha and Bet-Guvrin in the Judean Lowlands as a Microcosm of the Land of the Caves (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- Petra (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- Ancient City of Bosra (Unesco heritage, 91 mi)
- White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement (Unesco heritage, 93 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 31.251 and 36.049 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 31° 15' 2" and E 36° 2' 57"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - JOD
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 02:04 PM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Asia/Amman
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:08 am and 7:03 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,7 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Jordan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Jordan. Last Update: 2021-04-14 08:22:48
Explore Al Qaţrānah
Al Qaţrānah in Karak is located in Jordan about 49 mi (or 79 km) south of Amman, the country's capital.
Local time in Al Qaţrānah is now 02:04 PM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Asia / Amman with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 11 airports in the wider vicinity of Al Qaţrānah, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Jordan is Queen Alia International Airport in a distance of 33 mi (or 53 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Jordan is Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) in a distance of 19 mi (or 30 km), North-West.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Umm ar Rasas, Karak, Al Qasr, Al Mughayyir and Dhiban. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 17°C / 63 °F
|Morning Temperature||9°C / 49 °F|
|Evening Temperature||20°C / 68 °F|
|Night Temperature||16°C / 60 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1018 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 2 km/h (1 mph) from South|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Thursday, 15th of April 2021
22°C (71 °F)
20°C (68 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Friday, 16th of April 2021
23°C (74 °F)
21°C (69 °F)
Overcast clouds, gentle breeze.
Saturday, 17th of April 2021
24°C (76 °F)
22°C (71 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Al Qaţrānah.
- Umm ar Rasas
- Al Qasr
- Al Mughayyir
- Al Husayniyah
- Al Mazar al Janubi
- Al Hasa
- Al Jizah
- Al `Arid
- Ghawr al Mazra`ah
- Al Muwaqqar
- Al Faysaliyah
- Rujm ash Shami al Gharbi
- Umm al Basatin
- At Tafilah
- Al Juwayyidah
- Al Husayniyah
- Al `Abdalli
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Qatrani, El Qatrāna, Al Qaţrāna, Al Qaţrānah, القطرانة