in Zarqa Governorate, Jordan
- Amman-Marka International Airport (9 mi)
- King Hussein Air College (22 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (25 mi)
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (66 mi)
- Ben Ya'akov Airport (70 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (70 mi)
- Haifa International Airport (79 mi)
- Kiryat Shmona Airport (84 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (96 mi)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (126 mi)
- Ovda International Airport (162 mi)
- Quseir Amra (Unesco heritage, 35 mi)
- Ancient City of Bosra (Unesco heritage, 38 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 41 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 58 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 61 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 64 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 68 mi)
- White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement (Unesco heritage, 76 mi)
- Sites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Unesco heritage, 77 mi)
- Caves of Maresha and Bet-Guvrin in the Judean Lowlands as a Microcosm of the Land of the Caves (Unesco heritage, 77 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 32.073 and 36.088 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 32° 4' 21" and E 36° 5' 16"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - JOD
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:33 AM (Friday)
- Timezone: Asia/Amman
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:21 am and 4:30 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,6 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Jordan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Jordan. Last Update: 2020-12-03 08:31:48
Zarqa in Zarqa Governorate with it's 792,665 inhabitants is located in Jordan a little north-east of Amman, the country's capital.
Local time in Zarqa is now 12:33 AM (Friday). The local timezone is named Asia / Amman with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports in the wider vicinity of Zarqa, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Jordan is Amman-Marka International Airport in a distance of 9 mi (or 14 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Jordan is Quseir Amra in a distance of 35 mi (or 56 km), South-East.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Al Hashimiyah, Ar Rusayfah, Birayn, Bal`ama and Amman. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 16°C / 60 °F
|Morning Temperature||11°C / 51 °F|
|Evening Temperature||15°C / 60 °F|
|Night Temperature||13°C / 56 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1019 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 9 km/h (5 mph) from West|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 1% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Friday, 4th of December 2020
16°C (61 °F)
15°C (59 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Saturday, 5th of December 2020
15°C (58 °F)
11°C (52 °F)
Moderate rain, moderate breeze, overcast clouds.
Sunday, 6th of December 2020
15°C (58 °F)
11°C (52 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Al Maha Real Estate Development Company
Madaen Al Shorouq & two other investors have joint their capabilities to develop: a commercial area of 90000 sqm, containing retail shops and offices with total built-up area of 475000...
And We Shall Find Tales In The Shadows - a unique glimpse into lives of young Syrian refugee
PhotoVoice were delighted to recently partner with World Vision UK, on a project working with a group of young Syrian refugee and host community young people in Jordan. Our project managers...
ضبط ورشة لتصنيع وتجهيز الاسلحة بمركز الزرقا
مباحث مركز الزرقا يقيادة السيد العقيد / ضياء عرفة مفتش مباحث المركز والسيد الرائد / مصباح القصبى رئيس وحدة...
جنازة الشهيد وائل الذي استشهد في سجون الاحتلال إثر التعذيب
الزرقاء - الأردن - جنازة الشهيد وائل سليم محمود مصطفى من قرية عينبوس الذي استشهد في سجون الاحتلال إثر التعذيب...
مخيم الزرقاء 22/7/2013 فيديو (1)
مخيم الزرقاء يشتعل بسبب جرف الشرطة للبسطات التي بالمخيم بطريقة هوجاء.
عيد الاضحى يوسف البنغالي 2012 الاردن الزرقاء
عيد الاضحى يوسف البنغالي 2012 الاردن الزرقاء (حــــــــــي بكستان)
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Az-Zarqāʔ is a city in Jordan located to the northeast of Amman. Zarqa is the capital of Zarqa Governorate (Arabic محافظة الزرقاء Muħāfazat az-Zarqā). Its name means "the blue one".
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Zarqa.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Kalaat el Zerka, Zerka, Qal‘at az Zarqā’, Az Zarqā’, زرقاء, الزرقاء, Зарка, Zarqa, Zarka, QZA, ザルカ, 자르카, Эз-Зарка, 扎尔卡