in Jerash Governorate, Jordan
- Amman-Marka International Airport (17 mi)
- King Hussein Air College (26 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (33 mi)
- Ben Ya'akov Airport (57 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (58 mi)
- Haifa International Airport (64 mi)
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (65 mi)
- Kiryat Shmona Airport (73 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (93 mi)
- Ancient City of Bosra (Unesco heritage, 43 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 47 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 49 mi)
- Quseir Amra (Unesco heritage, 50 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 50 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 53 mi)
- Sites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Unesco heritage, 62 mi)
- White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- Old City of Acre (Unesco heritage, 68 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 32.184 and 35.856 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 32° 11' 3" and E 35° 51' 21"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - JOD
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 04:52 AM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Asia/Amman
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:15 am and 5:25 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 2,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Jordan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Jordan. Last Update: 2020-02-18 07:23:48
Discover Al Maşţabah
Al Maşţabah in Jerash Governorate is a place in Jordan about 17 mi (or 27 km) north of Amman, the country's capital city.
Current time in Al Maşţabah is now 04:52 AM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Asia / Amman with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 9 airports near Al Maşţabah, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in Jordan is Amman-Marka International Airport in a distance of 17 mi (or 27 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Ancient City of Bosra in Syria at a distance of 43 mi (or 70 km). The closest in Jordan is Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) in a distance of 47 mi (or 70 km), North-East.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Burma, Jarash, `Ayn al Basha, `Allan and Birayn. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 12°C / 53 °F
|Morning Temperature||8°C / 47 °F|
|Evening Temperature||10°C / 49 °F|
|Night Temperature||8°C / 46 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||8%|
|Air Pressure||1013 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 7 km/h (4 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Thursday, 20th of February 2020
11°C (51 °F)
7°C (44 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, broken clouds.
Friday, 21st of February 2020
13°C (55 °F)
9°C (48 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Saturday, 22nd of February 2020
10°C (51 °F)
7°C (45 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, broken clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Roman city of Gerasa at Jerash - Jordan
An extensive look around the Roman city of Gerasa at Jerash. Jordan (Country),اَلأُرْدُنّ,Al-ʾUrdunn,Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan,Kingdom of Jordan,اَلمَمْلَكَة اَلأُ...
Roman Ruins at Jerash, Jordan
Jerash was one of the pleasant surprises of our trip. The ruins show remains of a large city, and the best preserved of any the many Roman sites visited throughout Turkey and the Mideast....
Theatre in Jerash
Roman Theatre in Jerash (northern Jordan) - a good example of roman architecture in these areas.
The ancient city of Jerash
Our visit to the roman city of Jerash in Jordan. With all the highlights.
المدرسة الدولية للتماسك الداخلي ومهارات الحياة
Launch of the Resiliency and Life skills International School (RLIS) Project - Jerash- Jordan إلى أطفالنا وشبابنا : نحبكم جمعية أًصدقاء التنمية والاس...
الشاعر السعودي د.يوسف حسن العارف بصوت علي طه النوباني
حبيبتنا http://habibatuna.blogspot.com/ قصائد لفضاء الذات الشاعر السعودي د.يوسف حسن العارف بصوت علي طه النوباني نبذهـ...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Al Maşţabah.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Mastaba, El Mastaba, Al Maşţabah, المصطبة