in Mafraq Governorate, Jordan
- King Hussein Air College (13 mi)
- Amman-Marka International Airport (19 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (36 mi)
- Ben Ya'akov Airport (60 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (72 mi)
- Haifa International Airport (73 mi)
- Kiryat Shmona Airport (73 mi)
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (75 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (85 mi)
- Ancient City of Bosra (Unesco heritage, 30 mi)
- Quseir Amra (Unesco heritage, 42 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 52 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 58 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- Sites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- Old City of Acre (Unesco heritage, 76 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 77 mi)
- Bahá’i Holy Places in Haifa and the Western Galilee (Unesco heritage, 77 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 32.236 and 36.088 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 32° 14' 11" and E 36° 5' 17"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - JOD
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:38 AM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Asia/Amman
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:17 am and 6:58 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,3 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Jordan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Jordan. Last Update: 2020-04-04 07:21:27
Delve into Bal‘amā
Bal‘amā in Mafraq Governorate is a city located in Jordan about 21 mi (or 34 km) north-east of Amman, the country's capital town.
Current time in Bal‘amā is now 10:38 AM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Asia / Amman with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 9 airports closer to Bal‘amā, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in Jordan is King Hussein Air College in a distance of 13 mi (or 21 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Ancient City of Bosra in Syria at a distance of 30 mi (or 48 km). The closest in Jordan is Quseir Amra in a distance of 42 mi (or 48 km), North-East.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Al Hashimiyah, Manshiyat Bani Hasan, Al Mafraq, Zarqa and Muthallath Jami`at Al al Bayt. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 26°C / 78 °F
|Morning Temperature||17°C / 63 °F|
|Evening Temperature||24°C / 75 °F|
|Night Temperature||16°C / 61 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1012 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Strong breeze with 20 km/h (12 mph) from North-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Overcast clouds|
Monday, 6th of April 2020
19°C (66 °F)
12°C (53 °F)
Overcast clouds, moderate breeze.
Tuesday, 7th of April 2020
18°C (64 °F)
9°C (49 °F)
Broken clouds, gentle breeze.
Wednesday, 8th of April 2020
15°C (60 °F)
10°C (51 °F)
Broken clouds, gentle breeze.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Mu7afazat: An Audio Slideshow Lesson
7iber's Mu7afazat project: Mafraq- workshop participants learn to put together photos they took with a mobile phone as a video, documenting environment viola...
مقهى و نادي البارون للبلياردو و السنوكر
المفرق - غرب مستشفى المفرق الحكومي - مجمع الحايك ، مقابل سناب برغر.
برنامح الدليله للأندرويد خاص للبر الأضخم من نوعه على مستوى الخليج العربي والاردن حيث انه يحمل أكبر قاعدة...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Bal‘amā.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Bal‘amah, Bel‘ama, Bal‘amā, بلعما