in Zarqa Governorate, Jordan
- Amman-Marka International Airport (4 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (20 mi)
- King Hussein Air College (27 mi)
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (61 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (67 mi)
- Ben Ya'akov Airport (72 mi)
- Sde Dov Airport (74 mi)
- Haifa International Airport (80 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (100 mi)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (129 mi)
- Ovda International Airport (158 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 36 mi)
- Quseir Amra (Unesco heritage, 36 mi)
- Ancient City of Bosra (Unesco heritage, 43 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 53 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 57 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 64 mi)
- White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- Caves of Maresha and Bet-Guvrin in the Judean Lowlands as a Microcosm of the Land of the Caves (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- Sites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Unesco heritage, 77 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 32.017 and 36.033 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 32° 1' 2" and E 36° 1' 57"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - JOD
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:50 AM (Friday)
- Timezone: Asia/Amman
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:05 am and 5:31 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,7 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Jordan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Jordan. Last Update: 2021-02-26 08:38:34
Explore Ar Ruşayfah
Ar Ruşayfah in Zarqa Governorate is a city in Jordan a little north-east of Amman, the country's capital.
Local time in Ar Ruşayfah is now 11:50 AM (Friday). The local timezone is named Asia / Amman with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports in the vicinity of Ar Ruşayfah, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Jordan is Amman-Marka International Airport in a distance of 4 mi (or 6 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Jordan is Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) in a distance of 36 mi (or 58 km), South.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Zarqa, Amman, Birayn, Al Jubayhah and Al `Abdalli. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 15°C / 59 °F
|Morning Temperature||8°C / 47 °F|
|Evening Temperature||16°C / 61 °F|
|Night Temperature||12°C / 53 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1021 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 7 km/h (4 mph) from North-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Saturday, 27th of February 2021
17°C (62 °F)
11°C (53 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Sunday, 28th of February 2021
15°C (59 °F)
9°C (48 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Monday, 1st of March 2021
13°C (55 °F)
8°C (47 °F)
Few clouds, moderate breeze.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Looking over Amman from Darat al Funun
The Darat al Funun incorporates the foundation of the late Khalid Shoman. It's a beautiful building in an amazing location and well worth a visit if you're in the area.
And We Shall Find Tales In The Shadows - a unique glimpse into lives of young Syrian refugee
PhotoVoice were delighted to recently partner with World Vision UK, on a project working with a group of young Syrian refugee and host community young people in Jordan. Our project managers...
جنازة الشهيد وائل الذي استشهد في سجون الاحتلال إثر التعذيب
الزرقاء - الأردن - جنازة الشهيد وائل سليم محمود مصطفى من قرية عينبوس الذي استشهد في سجون الاحتلال إثر التعذيب...
مخيم الزرقاء 22/7/2013 فيديو (1)
مخيم الزرقاء يشتعل بسبب جرف الشرطة للبسطات التي بالمخيم بطريقة هوجاء.
الزرقاء في حلتها الجميلة عروس في يوم جمعة
غطت فجر اليوم الثلوج في مدينة الزرقاء من سنوات لم تشهد الزرقاء هذا التساقط الجميل نتذكر ان الله عز جل عندما...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Marka refugee camp
The Marka refugee camp is one of six "emergency" camps erected in 1968 to shelter 15,000 Palestinian refugees and displaced persons who left the West Bank and the Gaza Strip as a result of the 1967 Arab-Israeli war. Located ten kilometers northeast of Amman in Jordan, it is known locally as Hittin (حطين) or Schneller and houses 44,879 UNRWA registered refugees and over 17,500 displaced persons.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Ar Ruşayfah.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Ruseifa, Er Ruseifa, Reseife, Er Refeia, Ar Ruşayfah, الرصيفة