in Amman Governorate, Jordan
- Amman-Marka International Airport (7 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (13 mi)
- King Hussein Air College (34 mi)
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (56 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (70 mi)
- Sde Dov Airport (77 mi)
- Guriat Domestic Airport (78 mi)
- Ben Ya'akov Airport (81 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (108 mi)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (138 mi)
- Ovda International Airport (151 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 29 mi)
- Quseir Amra (Unesco heritage, 30 mi)
- Ancient City of Bosra (Unesco heritage, 49 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 53 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 57 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 59 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- Caves of Maresha and Bet-Guvrin in the Judean Lowlands as a Microcosm of the Land of the Caves (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement (Unesco heritage, 77 mi)
- Sites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Unesco heritage, 84 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 31.893 and 36.078 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 31° 53' 34" and E 36° 4' 41"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - JOD
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 07:38 PM (Friday)
- Timezone: Asia/Amman
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:21 am and 6:38 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,6 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Jordan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Jordan. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Delve into Al Manākhir
Al Manākhir in Amman Governorate is a town located in Jordan a little south-east of Amman, the country's capital town.
Time in Al Manākhir is now 07:38 PM (Friday). The local timezone is named Asia / Amman with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 11 airports closer to Al Manākhir, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Jordan is Amman-Marka International Airport in a distance of 7 mi (or 12 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Jordan is Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) in a distance of 29 mi (or 46 km), South.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Sahab, Al Muwaqqar, Rujm ash Shami al Gharbi, Ar Rusayfah and Al Juwayyidah. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 25°C / 77 °F
|Morning Temperature||15°C / 60 °F|
|Evening Temperature||25°C / 77 °F|
|Night Temperature||19°C / 66 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1012 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 9 km/h (5 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 12% of sky|
|General Conditions||Few clouds|
Saturday, 18th of September 2021
26°C (79 °F)
20°C (68 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Sunday, 19th of September 2021
29°C (84 °F)
23°C (73 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Monday, 20th of September 2021
30°C (85 °F)
24°C (75 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Looking over Amman from Darat al Funun
The Darat al Funun incorporates the foundation of the late Khalid Shoman. It's a beautiful building in an amazing location and well worth a visit if you're in the area.
طوشة في مخيم الزرقاء بين اصحاب البسطات والدرك مقابل مركز امن المخيم
إندلعت مواجهات عنيفة منذ ماقبل الظهيرة بين بائعي البسطات في سوق الخضار بمدينة الرزقاء وأمام المركز الأمني...
عندما تتطفل و تتعدى الضباع على منطقة الأسود
عندما تتعدى الضباع على منطقة الأسود لا تجر على نفسها الا الموت المحتوم، فملوك الغابة لا تسمح لاي مخلوق ان...
J5 - bonus : Montée de El Deir en âne
Montée de El Deir en Äne (Bonus film 6 parties) voyage club aventure Syrie jordanie juin 2010.
Gladiators and chariot racing at Roman Jerash
A display for the tourists of Roman gladiator fighting and chariot racing in the hippodrome in the Roman city of Jerash, Jordan.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Al Manākhir.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: