in Irbid Governorate, Jordan
- King Hussein Air College (35 mi)
- Amman-Marka International Airport (36 mi)
- Ben Ya'akov Airport (39 mi)
- Haifa International Airport (45 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (52 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (53 mi)
- Kiryat Shmona Airport (55 mi)
- Sde Dov Airport (56 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (85 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 31 mi)
- Sites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Unesco heritage, 44 mi)
- Ancient City of Bosra (Unesco heritage, 48 mi)
- Old City of Acre (Unesco heritage, 49 mi)
- Bahá’i Holy Places in Haifa and the Western Galilee (Unesco heritage, 49 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 56 mi)
- White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement (Unesco heritage, 57 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 57 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 65 mi)
- Tyre (Unesco heritage, 65 mi)
- Miẕpé Gilboa‘ (observation point, (15 mi)
- Miẕpé Elot (observation point, (20 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 32.417 and 35.663 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 32° 25' 2" and E 35° 39' 45"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - JOD
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:22 PM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Asia/Amman
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:29 am and 5:13 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,3 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Jordan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Jordan. Last Update: 2023-02-04 08:15:45
Delve into Kafr Abīl
Kafr Abīl in Irbid Governorate with it's 6,333 habitants is a town located in Jordan about 36 mi (or 58 km) north-west of Amman, the country's capital town.
Time in Kafr Abīl is now 11:22 PM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Asia / Amman with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 9 airports closer to Kafr Abīl, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in Jordan is King Hussein Air College in a distance of 35 mi (or 56 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba in Israel at a distance of 31 mi (or 49 km). The closest in Jordan is Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) in a distance of 65 mi (or 49 km), North-West. We saw 2 points of interest near this location.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: `Irjan, Dayr Abi Sa`id, 'Ajlun, Kufrinjah and At Tayyibah. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 16°C / 60 °F
|Morning Temperature||11°C / 52 °F|
|Evening Temperature||13°C / 56 °F|
|Night Temperature||12°C / 54 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||11%|
|Air Pressure||1016 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 11 km/h (7 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 66% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Sunday, 5th of February 2023
16°C (61 °F)
11°C (52 °F)
Light rain, fresh breeze, scattered clouds.
Monday, 6th of February 2023
11°C (52 °F)
12°C (53 °F)
Moderate rain, strong breeze, overcast clouds.
Tuesday, 7th of February 2023
14°C (57 °F)
10°C (49 °F)
Light rain, fresh breeze, overcast clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
#UNVyouth - دانا زيدان، طالبة جامعية | المخيم الصيفي للمتطوعين
Arab Youth Volunteering for a Better Future is a regional project, led by the United Nations Volunteers (UNV) programme, which seeks to support youth to effectively engage in the development...
Ajloun Castle 2014
The fortress was built by Izz al-Din Usama, a commander and nephew of Salah ad-Din al-Ayyubi (Saladin), in AD 1184-1185. The fortress is considered one of the very few built to protect the...
ירדן - תצפית על הרי הגלעד ועג'לון המקראית (Ajloun) כולל המבצר האיובי Qa'lat Al Rabad
Zahi Shaked A tour guide in Israel and his camera firstname.lastname@example.org 9726905522 tel סיור עם מורה הדרך ומדריך הטיולים צחי שקד 0546905522 My name is Zahi...
Harley Davidson Jordan Rally 2013 - First day to Ajloun
Harley Davidson Jordan Rally 2013 - First day from Dead Sea to Ajloun.
A castle in Jordan build first by the nephew of Saladin. Then destroyed by the Mongols. Later rebuild by Mamluks. It has been used until 19 Century but two earthquakes in 1837 and 1924...
عجلون- غابات برقش جنة الله على الارض
Bergish forest ,beautiful place in Jordan wonderful place in north of Jordan Tourist area Jordan برقش , الكورة , لواء الكورة دير ابي سعيد غابات برقش...
Edu marin 8b+ Iraq al Dub Rock Trip Jordan 2013
Edu Marin climbing 8b+ in iraq al dub in northern Jordan part of the Rock Trip Jordan 2013. the full feature is coming soon also see the trailer. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iF8Z3STWGY.
Caracal mountain club gear shop
Adventures..... (you better do it right) buy every thing you can use in outdoors sports from our gear shop caracal mountain club is located in amman at the second circle opened from 3:00 pm...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Halawah (حلاوة) is a village in the in Ajloun Governorate. Along with Al Hashimiyya and Al Wahadinah it makes up the Ash Shefa Municipality. Most of the people are from the Najadat (نجادات) family.
Kufr 'Awan is a village of Kourah Department, Irbid Governorate, Jordan. It is one of the five metropolitan districts of Barqash.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Kafr Abīl.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Kufr Abîl, Kefr Abil, Kafr Abīl, كفر آبيل, كفر أبيل