Dayr Abī Sa‘īd
in Irbid Governorate, Jordan
- Ben Ya'akov Airport (34 mi)
- King Hussein Air College (35 mi)
- Amman-Marka International Airport (40 mi)
- Haifa International Airport (43 mi)
- Kiryat Shmona Airport (50 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (57 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (58 mi)
- Sde Dov Airport (59 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (79 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 30 mi)
- Sites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Unesco heritage, 44 mi)
- Old City of Acre (Unesco heritage, 46 mi)
- Ancient City of Bosra (Unesco heritage, 46 mi)
- Bahá’i Holy Places in Haifa and the Western Galilee (Unesco heritage, 47 mi)
- White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement (Unesco heritage, 61 mi)
- Tyre (Unesco heritage, 61 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 62 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- Miẕpé Gilboa‘ (observation point, (16 mi)
- Miẕpé Elot (observation point, (16 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 32.498 and 35.685 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 32° 29' 53" and E 35° 41' 6"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - JOD
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 08:19 AM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Asia/Amman
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:38 am and 4:55 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,7 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Jordan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Jordan. Last Update: 2021-01-15 08:23:06
Touring Dayr Abī Sa‘īd
Dayr Abī Sa‘īd in Irbid Governorate is a town located in Jordan about 40 mi (or 65 km) north-west of Amman, the country's capital place.
Time in Dayr Abī Sa‘īd is now 08:19 AM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Asia / Amman with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 9 airports nearby Dayr Abī Sa‘īd, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest is airport we know is Ben Ya'akov Airport in Israel in a distance of 34 mi (or 55 km). The closest airport in Jordan is King Hussein Air College in a distance of 35 mi (or 55 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba in Israel at a distance of 30 mi (or 48 km). The closest in Jordan is Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) in a distance of 70 mi (or 48 km), West. We collected 2 points of interest near this location.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: At Tayyibah, Kafr Asad, `Irjan, Al Mazar ash Shamali and Ash Shunah ash Shamaliyah. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 18°C / 64 °F
|Morning Temperature||11°C / 52 °F|
|Evening Temperature||14°C / 57 °F|
|Night Temperature||14°C / 57 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1014 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 8 km/h (5 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Sunday, 17th of January 2021
16°C (61 °F)
12°C (53 °F)
Moderate rain, fresh breeze, scattered clouds.
Monday, 18th of January 2021
16°C (61 °F)
11°C (52 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, broken clouds.
Tuesday, 19th of January 2021
16°C (60 °F)
11°C (52 °F)
Moderate rain, fresh breeze, few clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Edu marin 8b+ Iraq al Dub Rock Trip Jordan 2013
Edu Marin climbing 8b+ in iraq al dub in northern Jordan part of the Rock Trip Jordan 2013. the full feature is coming soon also see the trailer. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iF8Z3STWGY.
Caracal mountain club gear shop
Adventures..... (you better do it right) buy every thing you can use in outdoors sports from our gear shop caracal mountain club is located in amman at the second circle opened from 3:00 pm...
أفراح صما / لوء الطيبة / اربد / الأردن
جميع الحقوق محفوظة للسيد يونس العظم - يسمح بالإقتباس شريطة ذكر المصدر ۩ http://www.alazmfamily.com/images.htm Wedding al-azm...
الشيخ عايش القرعان 00962795576723 تخلف عقلي 2011 \57
من الامراض الشائعة درجات التخلف العقلي وحفيفة الأمر ان رفع الطاقة الايجابية لدى المريض تأتي بثمار طيبة...
Dramatized Bible Study - How Great Is Our God - Naaman's Healing - Jordan River
Dr. Ken takes you deep into a Safari through the Jordan River. This Bible Study is great for your preteen or any else which enjoys a dramatized, comical, and informative Bible lesson. For...
אוסף עמרי שלמון: אתר סיפור ושיר - גשר הישנה - מאי 1994
אוסף עמרי שלמון: אתר סיפור ושיר - גשר הישנה - מאי 1994 מופע בגשר הישנה לפתיחת האתר כתיבה: ניצן פלדמן ריבלין ואיצי...
O Rio Jordão é um lugar muito importante para os cristãos, pois é o local de batismo de Jesus. Muitas pessoas vão a Israel para serem batizadas no Jordão, com certeza uma experiência...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Ali bin Abi Talib Mosque (Irbid)
Ali bin Abi Talib Mosque is a mosque in Irbid, Jordan. It was built originally during the Ottoman period but was renovated and expanded in 1998 to an area of roughly 600 square metres.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Dayr Abī Sa‘īd.
- At Tayyibah
- Kafr Asad
- Al Mazar ash Shamali
- Ash Shunah ash Shamaliyah
- Samma ar Rawsan
- Al Hisn
- Dayr `Alla
- Ar Ramtha
- Ash Shajarah
- As Subayhi
- Al Mastabah
- Al Muzayrib
- Al Butayhah
- Manshiyat Bani Hasan
- As Salt
- `Ayn al Basha
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Deir Abu Sa‘īd, Dayr Abū Sa‘īd, Dayr Abī Sa‘īd, دير أبي سعيد