in Daraa Governorate, Syria
- Ben Ya'akov Airport (23 mi)
- Kiryat Shmona Airport (35 mi)
- King Hussein Air College (36 mi)
- Haifa International Airport (49 mi)
- Amman-Marka International Airport (56 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (57 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (73 mi)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (76 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (78 mi)
- Ancient City of Bosra (Unesco heritage, 39 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 42 mi)
- Old City of Acre (Unesco heritage, 48 mi)
- Bahá’i Holy Places in Haifa and the Western Galilee (Unesco heritage, 53 mi)
- Tyre (Unesco heritage, 53 mi)
- Sites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Unesco heritage, 54 mi)
- Ancient City of Damascus (Unesco heritage, 57 mi)
- Anjar (Unesco heritage, 66 mi)
- Quseir Amra (Unesco heritage, 79 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 84 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 32.774 and 35.882 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 32° 46' 26" and E 35° 52' 55"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Pound - SYP
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, Kurdish, Armenian, French, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 06:55 AM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Asia/Damascus
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:37 am and 4:57 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 5,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning it is not safe to travel Syria.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Syria. Last Update: 2021-01-18 08:21:37
Touring Ash Shajarah
Ash Shajarah in Daraa Governorate is a town located in Syria about 56 mi (or 90 km) south-west of Damascus, the country's capital place.
Time in Ash Shajarah is now 06:55 AM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Asia / Damascus with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 9 airports nearby Ash Shajarah, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest is airport we know is Ben Ya'akov Airport in Israel in a distance of 23 mi (or 37 km). The closest airport in Syria is Damascus International Airport in a distance of 57 mi (or 37 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Syria is Ancient City of Bosra in a distance of 39 mi (or 63 km), South-East.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Tasil, Samma ar Rawsan, Al Muzayrib, Fiq and Nawa. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 12°C / 54 °F
|Morning Temperature||10°C / 51 °F|
|Evening Temperature||12°C / 54 °F|
|Night Temperature||12°C / 53 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||18%|
|Air Pressure||1017 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (4 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 99% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Wednesday, 20th of January 2021
14°C (56 °F)
8°C (46 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Thursday, 21st of January 2021
13°C (56 °F)
9°C (48 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Friday, 22nd of January 2021
16°C (60 °F)
11°C (52 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Abila Area G
Archaeologists work in Area G at Abila in Northern Jordan. Here you can see some archaeologists measuring and drawing a balk wall and others slowly digging, trying to find a floor outside the...
The Actual Site of the Battle of Yarmuk | Khalid ibn Walid
This is the actual site where the Battle of Yarmuk was fought. This Battle field is now part of Syria, Jordan and Palestine. The hill I zoom into towards the middle of the clip is known as...
Throwaway 2012 2013 - Read Description! Watch Till The End!
Ok,so i DIDNT had any normal clips... I wanted to make a video before a year,didnt came out at the end,and also this year[Which i still remain with only a few clips.] Those clips with the wig...
מדרשה לבנות בנוב 04-6762594
מדרשה תורנית לבנות בנוב. מדרשה באווירה משפחתית, נצייד אותך עם כלים וערכים לסלילת דרכך להצלחה בחיים, בזוגיות,...
Hamat Gader And Parrot Show
Follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Easy-Recipes-with-Twist/402955908693 Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/My_Easy_Recipes.
Kapa O Pango Hakka (Irbid)
Persembahan Hakka di Majlis Penutup Karnival Sukan Mahasiswa Malaysia Se-Jordan 2011 oleh Batch 09.. Irbid.
Golan Flower Hike
Nili and Chana take us on a beautiful hike on the Golan Heights searching for early spring wildflowers. You'll be astonished by what they discovered... Disco...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Ash Shajarah.
- Samma ar Rawsan
- Al Muzayrib
- Al Khushniyah
- Kafr Asad
- Ar Ramtha
- At Tayyibah
- Ash Shaykh Miskin
- Al Butayhah
- Al Hisn
- Ash Shunah ash Shamaliyah
- Al Mazar ash Shamali
- Khirbat Ghazalah
- Dayr Abi Sa`id
- Al Qunaytirah
- Khan Arnabah
- As Sanamayn
- Al Harak
- Manshiyat Bani Hasan
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Shajarah, Chajara, Ash Shajarah, الشجرة