in Zarqa Governorate, Jordan
- Amman-Marka International Airport (4 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (21 mi)
- King Hussein Air College (26 mi)
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (61 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (68 mi)
- Ben Ya'akov Airport (72 mi)
- Sde Dov Airport (74 mi)
- Haifa International Airport (80 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (100 mi)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (129 mi)
- Ovda International Airport (158 mi)
- Quseir Amra (Unesco heritage, 35 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 36 mi)
- Ancient City of Bosra (Unesco heritage, 43 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 54 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 58 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 64 mi)
- Caves of Maresha and Bet-Guvrin in the Judean Lowlands as a Microcosm of the Land of the Caves (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement (Unesco heritage, 74 mi)
- Sites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Unesco heritage, 78 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 32.018 and 36.046 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 32° 1' 4" and E 36° 2' 47"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - JOD
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 05:46 PM (Monday)
- Timezone: Asia/Amman
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:31 am and 6:18 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,3 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Jordan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Jordan. Last Update: 2022-10-03 07:19:49
Delve into Russeifa
Russeifa in Zarqa Governorate with it's 268,237 habitants is located in Jordan a little north-east of Amman, the country's capital town.
Current time in Russeifa is now 05:46 PM (Monday). The local timezone is named Asia / Amman with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 11 airports close to Russeifa, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Jordan is Amman-Marka International Airport in a distance of 4 mi (or 7 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Jordan is Quseir Amra in a distance of 35 mi (or 56 km), South-East.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Ar Rusayfah, Zarqa, Amman, Birayn and Al Hashimiyah. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 30°C / 86 °F
|Morning Temperature||19°C / 67 °F|
|Evening Temperature||29°C / 84 °F|
|Night Temperature||23°C / 73 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1008 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 7 km/h (5 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Tuesday, 4th of October 2022
31°C (87 °F)
24°C (76 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Wednesday, 5th of October 2022
30°C (87 °F)
24°C (75 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Thursday, 6th of October 2022
28°C (83 °F)
22°C (71 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Al Maha Real Estate Development Company
Madaen Al Shorouq & two other investors have joint their capabilities to develop: a commercial area of 90000 sqm, containing retail shops and offices with total built-up area of 475000...
And We Shall Find Tales In The Shadows - a unique glimpse into lives of young Syrian refugee
PhotoVoice were delighted to recently partner with World Vision UK, on a project working with a group of young Syrian refugee and host community young people in Jordan. Our project managers...
ضبط ورشة لتصنيع وتجهيز الاسلحة بمركز الزرقا
مباحث مركز الزرقا يقيادة السيد العقيد / ضياء عرفة مفتش مباحث المركز والسيد الرائد / مصباح القصبى رئيس وحدة...
جنازة الشهيد وائل الذي استشهد في سجون الاحتلال إثر التعذيب
الزرقاء - الأردن - جنازة الشهيد وائل سليم محمود مصطفى من قرية عينبوس الذي استشهد في سجون الاحتلال إثر التعذيب...
مخيم الزرقاء 22/7/2013 فيديو (1)
مخيم الزرقاء يشتعل بسبب جرف الشرطة للبسطات التي بالمخيم بطريقة هوجاء.
عيد الاضحى يوسف البنغالي 2012 الاردن الزرقاء
عيد الاضحى يوسف البنغالي 2012 الاردن الزرقاء (حــــــــــي بكستان)
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Marka refugee camp
The Marka refugee camp is one of six "emergency" camps erected in 1968 to shelter 15,000 Palestinian refugees and displaced persons who left the West Bank and the Gaza Strip as a result of the 1967 Arab-Israeli war. Located ten kilometers northeast of Amman in Jordan, it is known locally as Hittin (حطين) or Schneller and houses 44,879 UNRWA registered refugees and over 17,500 displaced persons.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Russeifa.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Rusaifa, ar-Russayfah, Russayfah