in Zarqa Governorate, Jordan
- King Hussein Air College (16 mi)
- Amman-Marka International Airport (20 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (32 mi)
- Ben Ya'akov Airport (72 mi)
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (76 mi)
- Guriat Domestic Airport (76 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (82 mi)
- Kiryat Shmona Airport (85 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (90 mi)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (126 mi)
- Ovda International Airport (170 mi)
- Quseir Amra (Unesco heritage, 28 mi)
- Ancient City of Bosra (Unesco heritage, 30 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 48 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 69 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 78 mi)
- Sites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Unesco heritage, 86 mi)
- Old City of Acre (Unesco heritage, 89 mi)
- Ancient City of Damascus (Unesco heritage, 96 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 32.121 and 36.280 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 32° 7' 14" and E 36° 16' 48"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - JOD
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:33 AM (Monday)
- Timezone: Asia/Amman
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:15 am and 6:58 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,3 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Jordan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Jordan. Last Update: 2020-04-05 07:24:15
Delve into Az̧ Z̧ulayl
Az̧ Z̧ulayl in Zarqa Governorate is located in Jordan about 23 mi (or 37 km) north-east of Amman, the country's capital town.
Current time in Az̧ Z̧ulayl is now 12:33 AM (Monday). The local timezone is named Asia / Amman with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 11 airports close to Az̧ Z̧ulayl, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Jordan is King Hussein Air College in a distance of 16 mi (or 26 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Jordan is Quseir Amra in a distance of 28 mi (or 46 km), South-East.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Al Khalidiyah, Al Khalidiyah, Al Hashimiyah, Zarqa and Bal`ama. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 26°C / 79 °F
|Morning Temperature||26°C / 79 °F|
|Evening Temperature||24°C / 75 °F|
|Night Temperature||17°C / 63 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1012 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Fresh Breeze with 15 km/h (10 mph) from North-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Overcast clouds|
Monday, 6th of April 2020
20°C (68 °F)
13°C (55 °F)
Overcast clouds, moderate breeze.
Tuesday, 7th of April 2020
19°C (65 °F)
11°C (51 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Wednesday, 8th of April 2020
16°C (61 °F)
11°C (52 °F)
Overcast clouds, gentle breeze.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Az̧ Z̧ulayl.
- Al Khalidiyah
- Al Khalidiyah
- Al Hashimiyah
- Umm al Jimal
- Muthallath Jami`at Al al Bayt
- Al Mafraq
- Muthallath Sabha
- Ar Rusayfah
- Manshiyat Bani Hasan
- Al Muwaqqar
- Sama as Sirhan
- Rujm ash Shami al Gharbi
- Al Jubayhah
- Umm al Qittayn
- Al `Abdalli
- Al Juwayyidah
- Al Mastabah
- Busra ash Sham
- Al Jizah
- `Ayn al Basha
- Al Ghariyah
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Az̧ Z̧ulayl, Aḑ Ḑulayl, Az̧ Z̧alīl, Aḑ Ḑalīl, الظليل, الضليل