in Daraa Governorate, Syria
- Ancient City of Bosra (Unesco heritage, 10 mi)
- Quseir Amra (Unesco heritage, 55 mi)
- Ancient City of Damascus (Unesco heritage, 65 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 66 mi)
- Old City of Acre (Unesco heritage, 76 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 77 mi)
- Sites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Unesco heritage, 79 mi)
- Bahá’i Holy Places in Haifa and the Western Galilee (Unesco heritage, 80 mi)
- Tyre (Unesco heritage, 81 mi)
- Anjar (Unesco heritage, 83 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 32.569 and 36.316 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 32° 34' 8" and E 36° 18' 55"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Pound - SYP
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, Kurdish, Armenian, French, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 03:49 PM (Friday)
- Timezone: Asia/Damascus
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:34 am and 4:58 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 5,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning it is not safe to travel Syria.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Syria. Last Update: 2021-01-22 08:22:59
Delve into Al Jīzah
Al Jīzah in Daraa Governorate is a city located in Syria about 65 mi (or 105 km) south of Damascus, the country's capital town.
Current time in Al Jīzah is now 03:49 PM (Friday). The local timezone is named Asia / Damascus with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 8 airports closer to Al Jīzah, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest is airport we know is King Hussein Air College in Jordan in a distance of 15 mi (or 24 km). The closest airport in Syria is Damascus International Airport in a distance of 59 mi (or 24 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Syria is Ancient City of Bosra in a distance of 10 mi (or 17 km), East.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Al Musayfirah, Sama as Sirhan, Busra ash Sham, Al Harak and Khirbat Ghazalah. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 8°C / 47 °F
|Morning Temperature||4°C / 39 °F|
|Evening Temperature||8°C / 46 °F|
|Night Temperature||6°C / 43 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1028 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Fresh Breeze with 13 km/h (8 mph) from North-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Saturday, 23rd of January 2021
9°C (48 °F)
7°C (45 °F)
Broken clouds, moderate breeze.
Sunday, 24th of January 2021
10°C (50 °F)
7°C (44 °F)
Broken clouds, moderate breeze.
Monday, 25th of January 2021
12°C (54 °F)
8°C (46 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
تقرير: المسيفرة 11-2
تقرير قصير يسلط الضوء على بلدة المسيفرة في حوران ومجزرة 11-2-2012 التي راح أضحيتها أكثر من عشرين شخصا مفقودا....لم...
Kim Jung Il is giving 500,000 dollars to Japan as his people starve to death!
While Obama blows one million dollars a pop for those cruise missiles he is backing Al Qaeda troops, the people in North Korea are starving. Gaddhafi is not a threat to us but North Korea...
بشائر النصر شاهد ما غنمه الجيش الحر بعد تحرير كتيبة الهجانة بدرعا 10 أكتوبر، 2013
بشائر النصر شاهد ما غنمه الجيش الحر بعد تحرير كتيبة الهجانة بدرعا بشائر النصر شاهد ما غنمه الجيش الحر بعد...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Al Jīzah.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Jîzé, Jīzah, Jizzah, Al Jīzah, الجيزة