in Mafraq Governorate, Jordan
- King Hussein Air College (14 mi)
- Amman-Marka International Airport (34 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (46 mi)
- Ben Ya'akov Airport (72 mi)
- Guriat Domestic Airport (76 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (80 mi)
- Kiryat Shmona Airport (83 mi)
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (90 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (94 mi)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (122 mi)
- Ovda International Airport (184 mi)
- Ancient City of Bosra (Unesco heritage, 18 mi)
- Quseir Amra (Unesco heritage, 32 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 61 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 79 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 83 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 87 mi)
- Ancient City of Damascus (Unesco heritage, 87 mi)
- Sites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Unesco heritage, 92 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 93 mi)
- Old City of Acre (Unesco heritage, 93 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 32.260 and 36.468 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 32° 15' 36" and E 36° 28' 4"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - JOD
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 04:29 AM (Friday)
- Timezone: Asia/Amman
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:36 am and 7:24 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,7 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Jordan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Jordan. Last Update: 2021-05-13 08:37:04
Discover Muthallath Şabḩā
Muthallath Şabḩā in Mafraq Governorate is a place in Jordan about 37 mi (or 60 km) north-east of Amman, the country's capital city.
Current time in Muthallath Şabḩā is now 04:29 AM (Friday). The local timezone is named Asia / Amman with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 11 airports near Muthallath Şabḩā, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Jordan is King Hussein Air College in a distance of 14 mi (or 22 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Ancient City of Bosra in Syria at a distance of 18 mi (or 29 km). The closest in Jordan is Quseir Amra in a distance of 32 mi (or 29 km), North.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Sabha, Umm al Jimal, Umm al Qittayn, Al Khalidiyah and Al Khalidiyah. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 27°C / 81 °F
|Morning Temperature||14°C / 58 °F|
|Evening Temperature||25°C / 77 °F|
|Night Temperature||19°C / 65 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1013 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Fresh Breeze with 14 km/h (9 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Saturday, 15th of May 2021
28°C (83 °F)
20°C (68 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Sunday, 16th of May 2021
27°C (81 °F)
20°C (69 °F)
Few clouds, fresh breeze.
Monday, 17th of May 2021
29°C (83 °F)
18°C (64 °F)
Broken clouds, fresh breeze.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Muthallath Şabḩā.
- Umm al Jimal
- Umm al Qittayn
- Al Khalidiyah
- Al Khalidiyah
- Al Ghariyah
- Az Zulayl
- Muthallath Jami`at Al al Bayt
- Busra ash Sham
- Al Mafraq
- Sama as Sirhan
- Al Qurayya
- Al Jizah
- Al Hashimiyah
- Dayr al Kahf
- Al Musayfirah
- Manshiyat Bani Hasan
- As Suwayda'
- Ar Rusayfah
- Al Harak
- Al Mazra`ah
- Khirbat Ghazalah
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Muthallath Şabḩā, مثلث صبحا