Rujm ash Shāmī al Gharbī
in Amman Governorate, Jordan
- Queen Alia International Airport (8 mi)
- Amman-Marka International Airport (9 mi)
- King Hussein Air College (39 mi)
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (51 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (67 mi)
- Sde Dov Airport (74 mi)
- Guriat Domestic Airport (81 mi)
- Ben Ya'akov Airport (83 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (113 mi)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (140 mi)
- Ovda International Airport (146 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 24 mi)
- Quseir Amra (Unesco heritage, 34 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 48 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 52 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 53 mi)
- Ancient City of Bosra (Unesco heritage, 55 mi)
- Caves of Maresha and Bet-Guvrin in the Judean Lowlands as a Microcosm of the Land of the Caves (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- Sites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Unesco heritage, 84 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 31.837 and 36.005 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 31° 50' 12" and E 36° 0' 17"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - JOD
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 01:25 PM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Asia/Amman
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:07 am and 7:04 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,7 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Jordan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Jordan. Last Update: 2021-04-14 08:22:48
Discover Rujm ash Shāmī al Gharbī
Rujm ash Shāmī al Gharbī in Amman Governorate is a town in Jordan a little south-east of Amman, the country's capital city.
Current time in Rujm ash Shāmī al Gharbī is now 01:25 PM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Asia / Amman with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 11 airports near Rujm ash Shāmī al Gharbī, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Jordan is Queen Alia International Airport in a distance of 8 mi (or 13 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Jordan is Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) in a distance of 24 mi (or 38 km), South.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Sahab, Al Juwayyidah, Al Muwaqqar, Umm al Basatin and Amman. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 19°C / 65 °F
|Morning Temperature||9°C / 48 °F|
|Evening Temperature||21°C / 70 °F|
|Night Temperature||16°C / 60 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1018 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 3 km/h (2 mph) from North-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Thursday, 15th of April 2021
23°C (74 °F)
19°C (66 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Friday, 16th of April 2021
24°C (76 °F)
19°C (67 °F)
Overcast clouds, light breeze.
Saturday, 17th of April 2021
26°C (80 °F)
21°C (71 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
فرج قداح مع اشرف ابو الليل حفلة مهند السويطي 2
فرج قداح مع اشرف ابو الليل حفلة مهند السويطي عمان الاردن جبل الزهور افراح ال السويطي Farag Qdah and Ashraf Abu Al-lial...
Amman Softball League: Akinori-san Dances, Doubles
Amman Softball League, Summer Week 4: Akinori Okada dances to his team's cheers, then doubles. From an exhibition game between JICA & Peace Corps, July 6, 2007, in Amman, Jordan.
►◄Landing @ Queen Alia International Airport-Amman, Jordan►◄
Landing @ Queen Alia International Airport-Amman, Jordan.
#شاهد مخلوق غريب في الاردن
شخص بشكل غريب جدا تم تصويره من طلاب في جامعة خاصة وهو يقف على الاشارات و بعض الممرات والشوارع نرجو الحذر...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Sahab is a city in the Kingdom of Jordan, south east of the capital Amman. Sahab is well known for its Industrial Estate, the Islamic Cemetery, and Kahf of Raqeem site mentioned in the Qur'an. The earliest inhabitants in Sahab have immigrated mostly from Egypt during the era of the Ottoman Empire in the 1850s. Two major clans first inhabited the city: zyood (الزيود), and maharmah (المحارمة). a minority of migrant Egyptian workforce live and work in the area.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Rujm ash Shāmī al Gharbī.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Rujm el Shami, Rujm esh Shāmī, Rujm ash Shāmī, Rujm ash Shāmī al Gharbī, رجم الشامي الغربي