in Amman Governorate, Jordan
- Amman-Marka International Airport (10 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (10 mi)
- King Hussein Air College (41 mi)
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (47 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (61 mi)
- Sde Dov Airport (69 mi)
- Ben Ya'akov Airport (81 mi)
- Haifa International Airport (84 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (114 mi)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (139 mi)
- Ovda International Airport (144 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 24 mi)
- Quseir Amra (Unesco heritage, 40 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 43 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 47 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 49 mi)
- Ancient City of Bosra (Unesco heritage, 57 mi)
- Caves of Maresha and Bet-Guvrin in the Judean Lowlands as a Microcosm of the Land of the Caves (Unesco heritage, 62 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement (Unesco heritage, 68 mi)
- Sites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Unesco heritage, 79 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 31.846 and 35.913 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 31° 50' 47" and E 35° 54' 46"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - JOD
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 01:02 PM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Asia/Amman
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:16 am and 4:32 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,6 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Jordan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Jordan. Last Update: 2020-11-28 08:34:03
Explore Al Yādūdah
Al Yādūdah in Amman Governorate is a city in Jordan a little south of Amman, the country's capital.
Local time in Al Yādūdah is now 01:02 PM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Asia / Amman with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports in the vicinity of Al Yādūdah, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Jordan is Amman-Marka International Airport in a distance of 10 mi (or 16 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Jordan is Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) in a distance of 24 mi (or 38 km), South.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Umm al Basatin, Al Juwayyidah, Na`ur, Rujm ash Shami al Gharbi and Sahab. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 13°C / 56 °F
|Morning Temperature||10°C / 49 °F|
|Evening Temperature||13°C / 56 °F|
|Night Temperature||10°C / 51 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1018 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (3 mph) from South-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 95% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Sunday, 29th of November 2020
14°C (58 °F)
11°C (52 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Monday, 30th of November 2020
15°C (60 °F)
11°C (53 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Tuesday, 1st of December 2020
15°C (59 °F)
11°C (51 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
فرج قداح مع اشرف ابو الليل حفلة مهند السويطي 2
فرج قداح مع اشرف ابو الليل حفلة مهند السويطي عمان الاردن جبل الزهور افراح ال السويطي Farag Qdah and Ashraf Abu Al-lial...
Amman Softball League: Akinori-san Dances, Doubles
Amman Softball League, Summer Week 4: Akinori Okada dances to his team's cheers, then doubles. From an exhibition game between JICA & Peace Corps, July 6, 2007, in Amman, Jordan.
#شاهد مخلوق غريب في الاردن
شخص بشكل غريب جدا تم تصويره من طلاب في جامعة خاصة وهو يقف على الاشارات و بعض الممرات والشوارع نرجو الحذر...
hitman 2 :المرحلة الثانية
لايك اشتراك مفضلة اذا عجبكم الفيديو رح انزل تختيم رزدنت ايفل 4 بس مو تختيم عادي رح اختمها بأستخدام سكين...
Amman -Jordan : ((Abassi Palace Hotel))
welcom to :Abbasi palace hotel -amman jordan have fun in our hotel which is in the heart of Amman -the capital of jordan :)
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
2009 IAAF World Cross Country Championships
The 37th IAAF World Cross Country Championships were held in the Al Bisharat Golf Course at Amman, Jordan on 28 March 2009. Four races took place, one for men, women, junior men and junior women respectively. All races encompassed both individual and team competition. Amman is also only the second occasion on which Asia has hosted the World Cross Country Championships, which are the oldest IAAF World Athletics Series event, first celebrated under the IAAF banner in 1973.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Al Yādūdah.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Yâduda, El Yadude, El Yadud, El Yādūda, Al Yādūdah