in Amman Governorate, Jordan
- Queen Alia International Airport (6 mi)
- Amman-Marka International Airport (12 mi)
- King Hussein Air College (43 mi)
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (46 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (64 mi)
- Sde Dov Airport (71 mi)
- Be'er Sheva (Teyman) Airport (80 mi)
- Ben Ya'akov Airport (84 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (116 mi)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (142 mi)
- Ovda International Airport (142 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 21 mi)
- Quseir Amra (Unesco heritage, 38 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 44 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 48 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 48 mi)
- Ancient City of Bosra (Unesco heritage, 59 mi)
- Caves of Maresha and Bet-Guvrin in the Judean Lowlands as a Microcosm of the Land of the Caves (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- Sites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Unesco heritage, 83 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 31.799 and 35.944 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 31° 47' 57" and E 35° 56' 37"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - JOD
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:19 PM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Asia/Amman
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:16 am and 4:32 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,6 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Jordan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Jordan. Last Update: 2020-11-28 08:34:03
Discover Aţ Ţunayb
Aţ Ţunayb in Amman Governorate is a city in Jordan a little south of Amman, the country's capital city.
Local time in Aţ Ţunayb is now 12:19 PM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Asia / Amman with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports in the vicinity of Aţ Ţunayb, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Jordan is Queen Alia International Airport in a distance of 6 mi (or 10 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Jordan is Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) in a distance of 21 mi (or 33 km), South. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Rujm ash Shami al Gharbi, Umm al Basatin, Al Juwayyidah, Sahab and Al Jizah. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 13°C / 56 °F
|Morning Temperature||10°C / 49 °F|
|Evening Temperature||13°C / 56 °F|
|Night Temperature||10°C / 51 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1018 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (3 mph) from South-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 95% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Sunday, 29th of November 2020
14°C (58 °F)
11°C (52 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Monday, 30th of November 2020
15°C (60 °F)
11°C (53 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Tuesday, 1st of December 2020
15°C (59 °F)
11°C (51 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Amman Softball League: Akinori-san Dances, Doubles
Amman Softball League, Summer Week 4: Akinori Okada dances to his team's cheers, then doubles. From an exhibition game between JICA & Peace Corps, July 6, 2007, in Amman, Jordan.
►◄Landing @ Queen Alia International Airport-Amman, Jordan►◄
Landing @ Queen Alia International Airport-Amman, Jordan.
#شاهد مخلوق غريب في الاردن
شخص بشكل غريب جدا تم تصويره من طلاب في جامعة خاصة وهو يقف على الاشارات و بعض الممرات والشوارع نرجو الحذر...
hitman 2 :المرحلة الثانية
لايك اشتراك مفضلة اذا عجبكم الفيديو رح انزل تختيم رزدنت ايفل 4 بس مو تختيم عادي رح اختمها بأستخدام سكين...
Amman -Jordan : ((Abassi Palace Hotel))
welcom to :Abbasi palace hotel -amman jordan have fun in our hotel which is in the heart of Amman -the capital of jordan :)
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Aţ Ţunayb.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Tuneib, El Teneib, Et Tuneib, Aţ Ţunayb, الطنيب