in Madaba Governorate, Jordan
- Queen Alia International Airport (14 mi)
- Amman-Marka International Airport (29 mi)
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (30 mi)
- King Hussein Air College (60 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (62 mi)
- Be'er Sheva (Teyman) Airport (67 mi)
- Sde Dov Airport (70 mi)
- Ein Yahav Airfield (76 mi)
- Ovda International Airport (125 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (133 mi)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (156 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 9 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 33 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 36 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 41 mi)
- Quseir Amra (Unesco heritage, 48 mi)
- Caves of Maresha and Bet-Guvrin in the Judean Lowlands as a Microcosm of the Land of the Caves (Unesco heritage, 54 mi)
- White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement (Unesco heritage, 69 mi)
- Ancient City of Bosra (Unesco heritage, 76 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 79 mi)
- Incense Route - Desert Cities in the Negev (Unesco heritage, 82 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 31.585 and 35.807 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 31° 35' 6" and E 35° 48' 25"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - JOD
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:02 AM (Friday)
- Timezone: Asia/Amman
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:45 am and 5:56 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,6 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Jordan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Jordan. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Delve into Mulayḩ
Mulayḩ in Madaba Governorate is located in Jordan about 27 mi (or 43 km) south of Amman, the country's capital town.
Current time in Mulayḩ is now 10:02 AM (Friday). The local timezone is named Asia / Amman with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 11 airports close to Mulayḩ, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Jordan is Queen Alia International Airport in a distance of 14 mi (or 23 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Jordan is Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) in a distance of 9 mi (or 14 km), South-East.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Dhiban, Ma`in, Ma'daba, Umm ar Rasas and Al `Arid. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 21°C / 70 °F
|Morning Temperature||14°C / 57 °F|
|Evening Temperature||20°C / 69 °F|
|Night Temperature||16°C / 61 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1019 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (4 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Saturday, 23rd of October 2021
19°C (67 °F)
16°C (61 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Sunday, 24th of October 2021
21°C (70 °F)
18°C (64 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Monday, 25th of October 2021
22°C (71 °F)
17°C (63 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, few clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
King Abdullah in Madaba 11oct2010.wmv
king abdullah in madaba- latin patriarchate high school for girls.
scorpions of Jordan
scorpions in Jordan ... wadi mosa & alhesha.. it took me about 5 minutes to collected 10 scorpions . . .
טיול לירדן עם גמלים - חולות נודדים
לפרטי התכנית:http://www.sands.co.il/avail.php?c=67 לפרטים נוספים: 03-6489992 המביט אל עבר הרי אדום מן הערבה הישראלית, בקטע המדובר,...
فيديو لمنطقة المغاريب / السلط تصوير حسين كتوعة A video taped by hussein Kato'a (8 years old) on the road to Al Maghareep - Sult.
2005 Jordanie, Le Wadi Mujuib, Canyon du Wadi Mujib, Fouilles de Um Rumssas, Um er-Rasas
Entre Kerak et Madaba, en remontant vers le Nord, deux beaux sites. Le Canyon du Wadi Mujib. WIKIPEDIA : Um er-Rasas (arabe : ʾumm ar-raṣāṣ, أم الرصاص, « mère du plomb »),...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Mulayḩ.
- Umm ar Rasas
- Al `Arid
- Al Faysaliyah
- Al Mughayyir
- Al Jizah
- Umm al Basatin
- Al Qasr
- Rujm ash Shami al Gharbi
- Al Juwayyidah
- Ash Shunah al Janubiyah
- Wadi as Sir
- Al Muwaqqar
- Al `Abdalli
- Al Qatranah
- Al Fuhays
- Ghawr al Mazra`ah
- Al Jubayhah
- As Salt
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Meleih, Muleiḥ, Mulayḩ, مليح