in Amman Governorate, Jordan
- Queen Alia International Airport (13 mi)
- Amman-Marka International Airport (29 mi)
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (33 mi)
- King Hussein Air College (59 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (66 mi)
- Be'er Sheva (Teyman) Airport (70 mi)
- Sde Dov Airport (74 mi)
- Ein Yahav Airfield (76 mi)
- Ovda International Airport (125 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (133 mi)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (158 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 5 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 35 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 40 mi)
- Quseir Amra (Unesco heritage, 45 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 45 mi)
- Caves of Maresha and Bet-Guvrin in the Judean Lowlands as a Microcosm of the Land of the Caves (Unesco heritage, 57 mi)
- White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- Ancient City of Bosra (Unesco heritage, 75 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 82 mi)
- Incense Route - Desert Cities in the Negev (Unesco heritage, 82 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 31.561 and 35.870 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 31° 33' 40" and E 35° 52' 10"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - JOD
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 02:24 AM (Friday)
- Timezone: Asia/Amman
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:21 am and 6:57 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,3 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Jordan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Jordan. Last Update: 2020-04-02 07:23:47
Discover Muzayyir ‘Alyā
Muzayyir ‘Alyā in Amman Governorate is a town in Jordan about 28 mi (or 44 km) south of Amman, the country's capital city.
Current time in Muzayyir ‘Alyā is now 02:24 AM (Friday). The local timezone is named Asia / Amman with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 11 airports near Muzayyir ‘Alyā, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Jordan is Queen Alia International Airport in a distance of 13 mi (or 21 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Jordan is Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) in a distance of 5 mi (or 8 km), South-East.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Mulayh, Umm ar Rasas, Dhiban, Al Jizah and Ma'daba. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 16°C / 60 °F
|Morning Temperature||16°C / 60 °F|
|Evening Temperature||16°C / 61 °F|
|Night Temperature||12°C / 53 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1015 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 3 km/h (2 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Overcast clouds|
Friday, 3rd of April 2020
16°C (61 °F)
14°C (56 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Saturday, 4th of April 2020
20°C (67 °F)
18°C (65 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Sunday, 5th of April 2020
25°C (78 °F)
16°C (60 °F)
Overcast clouds, gentle breeze.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
scorpions of Jordan
scorpions in Jordan ... wadi mosa & alhesha.. it took me about 5 minutes to collected 10 scorpions . . .
טיול לירדן עם גמלים - חולות נודדים
לפרטי התכנית:http://www.sands.co.il/avail.php?c=67 לפרטים נוספים: 03-6489992 המביט אל עבר הרי אדום מן הערבה הישראלית, בקטע המדובר,...
فيديو لمنطقة المغاريب / السلط تصوير حسين كتوعة A video taped by hussein Kato'a (8 years old) on the road to Al Maghareep - Sult.
2005 Jordanie, Le Wadi Mujuib, Canyon du Wadi Mujib, Fouilles de Um Rumssas, Um er-Rasas
Entre Kerak et Madaba, en remontant vers le Nord, deux beaux sites. Le Canyon du Wadi Mujib. WIKIPEDIA : Um er-Rasas (arabe : ʾumm ar-raṣāṣ, أم الرصاص, « mère du plomb »),...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Muzayyir ‘Alyā.
- Umm ar Rasas
- Al Jizah
- Al Mughayyir
- Al `Arid
- Al Faysaliyah
- Umm al Basatin
- Al Qasr
- Rujm ash Shami al Gharbi
- Al Juwayyidah
- Al Muwaqqar
- Al Qatranah
- Wadi as Sir
- Al `Abdalli
- Ash Shunah al Janubiyah
- Al Jubayhah
- Al Fuhays
- Ghawr al Mazra`ah
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Mezyer ‘Alya, Muzaiyar ‘Alyā, Muzeir ‘Alyā, Muzayyir ‘Alyā, مزير عليا