in Karak, Jordan
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (19 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (30 mi)
- Amman-Marka International Airport (45 mi)
- Be'er Sheva (Teyman) Airport (58 mi)
- Ein Yahav Airfield (59 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (65 mi)
- Sde Dov Airport (75 mi)
- King Hussein Air College (76 mi)
- Ovda International Airport (109 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (149 mi)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (170 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 16 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 21 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 37 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 42 mi)
- Caves of Maresha and Bet-Guvrin in the Judean Lowlands as a Microcosm of the Land of the Caves (Unesco heritage, 50 mi)
- Quseir Amra (Unesco heritage, 60 mi)
- Incense Route - Desert Cities in the Negev (Unesco heritage, 66 mi)
- White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- Petra (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 90 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 31.368 and 35.702 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 31° 22' 4" and E 35° 42' 7"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - JOD
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 08:32 PM (Monday)
- Timezone: Asia/Amman
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:42 am and 6:01 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,6 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Jordan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Jordan. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Fuqū‘ in Karak is a city in Jordan about 43 mi (or 69 km) south of Amman, the country's capital.
Local time in Fuqū‘ is now 08:32 PM (Monday). The local timezone is named Asia / Amman with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 11 airports in the vicinity of Fuqū‘, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest is airport we know is Bar Yehuda Airfield in Israel in a distance of 19 mi (or 30 km). The closest airport in Jordan is Queen Alia International Airport in a distance of 30 mi (or 30 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Jordan is Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) in a distance of 16 mi (or 25 km), North-East.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Al Qasr, Al Mughayyir, Dhiban, Al `Arid and Ghawr al Mazra`ah. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 20°C / 68 °F
|Morning Temperature||14°C / 58 °F|
|Evening Temperature||21°C / 70 °F|
|Night Temperature||16°C / 61 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1018 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (3 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 26% of sky|
|General Conditions||Scattered clouds|
Tuesday, 19th of October 2021
19°C (67 °F)
16°C (61 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Wednesday, 20th of October 2021
19°C (67 °F)
18°C (64 °F)
Few clouds, light breeze.
Thursday, 21st of October 2021
20°C (68 °F)
18°C (65 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Sound of treading in fresh snow - Pleural friction rub
What is the relationship between a pleural friction rub (a lung sound heard by a stethoscope) and treading in fresh snow? The following is copy-paste from Macleod's Clinical Examination, 12th...
2005 Jordanie, Le Wadi Mujuib, Canyon du Wadi Mujib, Fouilles de Um Rumssas, Um er-Rasas
Entre Kerak et Madaba, en remontant vers le Nord, deux beaux sites. Le Canyon du Wadi Mujib. WIKIPEDIA : Um er-Rasas (arabe : ʾumm ar-raṣāṣ, أم الرصاص, « mère du plomb »),...
قرية حمود التراثية Hmoud tourist village.3gp
Jordan is well known for its historic and traditional places spreading widely all over the kingdom. Hmoud village is one of these places; it is a traditional village still inhabited until now....
WADI MUJIB | JAULAH PAK KUDIN 2.0
My first short-trip vacation in Jordan . Part 2 ( https://youtu.be/9sA-pQ_v5kg ) #WADIMUJIBADVANTURE #AHCHONGFAMILY.
Wadi Al mujab - Jordan Adventure
An amazing weekend with friends hiking Wadi Mujib. Wadi Mujib is a River Canyon in Jordan. Located only 1 hour outside the capital city of Amman, the Mujib ...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Fuqū‘.
- Al Qasr
- Al Mughayyir
- Al `Arid
- Ghawr al Mazra`ah
- Umm ar Rasas
- Al Mazar al Janubi
- Al Husayniyah
- Al Qatranah
- Al Faysaliyah
- Al Jizah
- Umm al Basatin
- Ash Shunah al Janubiyah
- At Tafilah
- Rujm ash Shami al Gharbi
- Al Juwayyidah
- Wadi as Sir
- Al Muwaqqar
- Al Hasa
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Faqū, Faqqū‘, Fuqū‘, فقوع