in Tafilah Governorate, Jordan
- Ein Yahav Airfield (48 mi)
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (49 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (62 mi)
- Amman-Marka International Airport (80 mi)
- Be'er Sheva (Teyman) Airport (81 mi)
- Yotvata Airfield (83 mi)
- Guriat Domestic Airport (87 mi)
- Ovda International Airport (87 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (104 mi)
- Petra (Unesco heritage, 46 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 47 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 50 mi)
- Incense Route - Desert Cities in the Negev (Unesco heritage, 52 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 76 mi)
- Quseir Amra (Unesco heritage, 77 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 80 mi)
- Caves of Maresha and Bet-Guvrin in the Judean Lowlands as a Microcosm of the Land of the Caves (Unesco heritage, 83 mi)
- Wadi Rum Protected Area (Unesco heritage, 88 mi)
- White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement (Unesco heritage, 111 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 30.821 and 35.975 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 30° 49' 16" and E 35° 58' 29"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - JOD
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 02:07 PM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Asia/Amman
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:07 am and 7:04 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,7 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Jordan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Jordan. Last Update: 2021-04-15 08:31:35
Delve into Al Ḩasā
Al Ḩasā in Tafilah Governorate is a town located in Jordan about 78 mi (or 126 km) south of Amman, the country's capital town.
Time in Al Ḩasā is now 02:07 PM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Asia / Amman with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 9 airports closer to Al Ḩasā, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest is airport we know is Ein Yahav Airfield in Israel in a distance of 48 mi (or 77 km). The closest airport in Jordan is Queen Alia International Airport in a distance of 62 mi (or 77 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Jordan is Petra in a distance of 46 mi (or 75 km), South-West.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Al Husayniyah, Al Husayniyah, At Tafilah, Al Mazar al Janubi and Busayra. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 22°C / 72 °F
|Morning Temperature||13°C / 55 °F|
|Evening Temperature||24°C / 74 °F|
|Night Temperature||18°C / 64 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1016 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (4 mph) from South|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 2% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Friday, 16th of April 2021
24°C (76 °F)
21°C (69 °F)
Scattered clouds, gentle breeze.
Saturday, 17th of April 2021
25°C (77 °F)
22°C (72 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Sunday, 18th of April 2021
30°C (85 °F)
26°C (79 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
J5 - Petra - Vue du haut Khazneh - El Deir
Jordanie - Petra - Vue du haut Khazneh - El Deir (Partie 5/6) voyage club aventure Syrie jordanie juin 2010.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Al Ḩasā.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Al Ḩasā, الحسا