in Ma'an Governorate, Jordan
- Ein Yahav Airfield (31 mi)
- Yotvata Airfield (43 mi)
- Ovda International Airport (48 mi)
- Aqaba King Hussein International Airport (61 mi)
- Eilat Airport (65 mi)
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (70 mi)
- Taba International Airport (71 mi)
- Be'er Sheva (Teyman) Airport (84 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (99 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (123 mi)
- Petra (Unesco heritage, 9 mi)
- Incense Route - Desert Cities in the Negev (Unesco heritage, 30 mi)
- Wadi Rum Protected Area (Unesco heritage, 49 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 69 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 83 mi)
- Caves of Maresha and Bet-Guvrin in the Judean Lowlands as a Microcosm of the Land of the Caves (Unesco heritage, 97 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 98 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 100 mi)
- Quseir Amra (Unesco heritage, 117 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 30.331 and 35.597 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 30° 19' 50" and E 35° 35' 47"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - JOD
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 04:28 AM (Monday)
- Timezone: Asia/Amman
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:42 am and 6:03 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,6 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Jordan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Jordan. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Adhruḩ in Ma'an Governorate is a place in Jordan about 114 mi (or 184 km) south of Amman, the country's capital city.
Current time in Adhruḩ is now 04:28 AM (Monday). The local timezone is named Asia / Amman with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 10 airports near Adhruḩ, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest is airport we know is Ein Yahav Airfield in Israel in a distance of 31 mi (or 50 km). The closest airport in Jordan is Aqaba King Hussein International Airport in a distance of 61 mi (or 50 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Jordan is Petra in a distance of 9 mi (or 15 km), West.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Petra, Ayl, Ma'an, Ash Shawbak and Al Murayghah. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 21°C / 69 °F
|Morning Temperature||13°C / 55 °F|
|Evening Temperature||17°C / 63 °F|
|Night Temperature||13°C / 56 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1018 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (4 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 44% of sky|
|General Conditions||Scattered clouds|
Tuesday, 19th of October 2021
19°C (66 °F)
14°C (57 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Wednesday, 20th of October 2021
19°C (67 °F)
15°C (58 °F)
Broken clouds, gentle breeze.
Thursday, 21st of October 2021
20°C (67 °F)
16°C (60 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Jordan - From Kerak to Petra
The little trip takes you from the mighty Crusader castle of Kerak via the royal road to Petra. There are some interesting insights into the landscape and the relationship with Israel. In Petra...
(980)The Mountain of Aaron (Jabal Haroun) and town of Wadi Musa with BGM
The Mountain is the highest peak in the area =) There is tomb of Aaron, brother of Moses at the top of that Mountain !! :-o The route to the top and back will take 4-8 hours !! =:-o.
Jordanien - Von Kerak nach Petra
Die kleine Fahrt führt von der mächtigen Kreuzritterburg Kerak über die Königsstraße nach Petra. Es gibt ein paar Einblicke in die Landschaft und Interessantes zum Verhältnis zu Israel....
petra jordan on the way to jabel haron ahrons tomb
petra jordan on the way to jabel haron ahrons tomb.
Wadi musa petra وادي موسى وسط البلد jordan
Wadi musa petra وادي موسى وسط البلد #Jehad_TW_Albdour #LoveJo #wadi_musa #Jordan #adventure #Photography #travel #Canon #traveling #lovelife ...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Adhruḩ.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Aḑruḩ, Udhruḩ, أذرح, Adhruḩ