in Ma'an Governorate, Jordan
- Ein Yahav Airfield (35 mi)
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (56 mi)
- Yotvata Airfield (65 mi)
- Ovda International Airport (68 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (79 mi)
- Be'er Sheva (Teyman) Airport (80 mi)
- Aqaba King Hussein International Airport (82 mi)
- Eilat Airport (87 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (112 mi)
- Petra (Unesco heritage, 28 mi)
- Incense Route - Desert Cities in the Negev (Unesco heritage, 38 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 56 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Wadi Rum Protected Area (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 84 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 87 mi)
- Caves of Maresha and Bet-Guvrin in the Judean Lowlands as a Microcosm of the Land of the Caves (Unesco heritage, 88 mi)
- Quseir Amra (Unesco heritage, 96 mi)
- White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement (Unesco heritage, 118 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 30.595 and 35.797 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 30° 35' 43" and E 35° 47' 49"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - JOD
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 08:56 AM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Asia/Amman
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:39 am and 6:04 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 2,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Jordan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Jordan. Last Update: 2019-10-15 07:21:15
Explore Al Ḩusaynīyah
Al Ḩusaynīyah in Ma'an Governorate is a city in Jordan about 94 mi (or 152 km) south of Amman, the country's capital.
Local time in Al Ḩusaynīyah is now 08:56 AM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Asia / Amman with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 9 airports in the vicinity of Al Ḩusaynīyah, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest is airport we know is Ein Yahav Airfield in Israel in a distance of 35 mi (or 57 km). The closest airport in Jordan is Queen Alia International Airport in a distance of 79 mi (or 57 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Jordan is Petra in a distance of 28 mi (or 45 km), South-West.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Busayra, Ash Shawbak, Al Hasa, At Tafilah and Adhruh. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 30°C / 87 °F
|Morning Temperature||25°C / 77 °F|
|Evening Temperature||32°C / 89 °F|
|Night Temperature||26°C / 80 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||1%|
|Air Pressure||1015 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 3 km/h (2 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 97% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Thursday, 17th of October 2019
29°C (85 °F)
25°C (78 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Friday, 18th of October 2019
27°C (81 °F)
23°C (73 °F)
Overcast clouds, light breeze.
Saturday, 19th of October 2019
26°C (79 °F)
23°C (73 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
J5 - Petra - Vue du haut Khazneh - El Deir
Jordanie - Petra - Vue du haut Khazneh - El Deir (Partie 5/6) voyage club aventure Syrie jordanie juin 2010.
Stage 8 : from Petra to Aqaba
Renault Trucks Cape to Cape expedition crosses a part of Jordan for its 8th stage. This way takes them from the archaeological site of Petra, one of the new wonders of the world, to the Gulf of Aqaba.
Landschappen van Jordanië April 2010
Landscapes of Jordan - Landschappen van Jordanië - Wadi Rum - Land of Moab - Karak - Dead Sea.
First Try Astro-Timelapse
In Dana, a small village in jordan, I got the chance for my first Astro-Timelapse. As I am still learning, I think I could have done worse.
دوقرة احمد الشلول والشيخ موسى الشلول الفاردة
دوقرة حفلة زفاف احمد الشلول والشيخ موسى الشلول يوم الجمعة الموافق 5/7/1996 في بلدة دوقرة ..... الفاردة .....اربد...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Al Ḩusaynīyah.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Al Ḩusaynīyah, الحسينية