Ghawr al Mazra‘ah
in Karak, Jordan
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (9 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (42 mi)
- Be'er Sheva (Teyman) Airport (47 mi)
- Ein Yahav Airfield (48 mi)
- Amman-Marka International Airport (56 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (63 mi)
- Sde Dov Airport (73 mi)
- King Hussein Air College (87 mi)
- Ovda International Airport (98 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (159 mi)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (177 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 10 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 29 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 35 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 39 mi)
- Caves of Maresha and Bet-Guvrin in the Judean Lowlands as a Microcosm of the Land of the Caves (Unesco heritage, 43 mi)
- Incense Route - Desert Cities in the Negev (Unesco heritage, 54 mi)
- Petra (Unesco heritage, 65 mi)
- White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- Quseir Amra (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 94 mi)
- Miẕpé Mo’ab (observation point, (16 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 31.266 and 35.517 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 31° 15' 57" and E 35° 31' 0"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - JOD
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 06:17 PM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Asia/Amman
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:53 am and 4:49 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,6 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Jordan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Jordan. Last Update: 2020-10-31 08:32:08
Discover Ghawr al Mazra‘ah
Ghawr al Mazra‘ah in Karak is a place in Jordan about 54 mi (or 87 km) south-west of Amman, the country's capital city.
Current time in Ghawr al Mazra‘ah is now 06:17 PM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Asia / Amman with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports near Ghawr al Mazra‘ah, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest is airport we know is Bar Yehuda Airfield in Israel in a distance of 9 mi (or 14 km). The closest airport in Jordan is Queen Alia International Airport in a distance of 42 mi (or 14 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Masada in Israel at a distance of 10 mi (or 16 km). The closest in Jordan is Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) in a distance of 29 mi (or 16 km), West. We encountered 1 points of interest in the vicinity of this place.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: `Ayy, Fuqu`, Al Qasr, Karak and Al Mazar al Janubi. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 24°C / 75 °F
|Morning Temperature||13°C / 55 °F|
|Evening Temperature||18°C / 65 °F|
|Night Temperature||14°C / 57 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1013 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 1 km/h (1 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Sunday, 1st of November 2020
21°C (71 °F)
15°C (60 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Monday, 2nd of November 2020
21°C (70 °F)
14°C (57 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, clear sky.
Tuesday, 3rd of November 2020
18°C (65 °F)
13°C (55 °F)
Broken clouds, light breeze.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Al Mazraâ - Tébessa : Paralysé suite à une hypertension, il est radié et abandonné depuis 2002
Père de six enfants, Gouasmia L'fazaâ a été radié du corps de la garde communale en 2002 suite à son incapacité physique causée par une hypertension qui lui a paralysé sa main et son...
A view of the Dead Sea from the Daniel Hotel, Dead Sea, Israel - the lowest place in the world
Zahi Shaked A tour guide in Israel and his camera firstname.lastname@example.org +972-54-6905522 tel סיור עם מורה הדרך ומדריך הטיולים צחי שקד 0546905522 My name is...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Bab edh-Dhra (bāb al-dhrā') is the site of an Early Bronze Age city located near the Dead Sea, on the south bank of Wadi Kerak. Artifacts from Bab edh-Dhra are on display at Karak Archaeological Museum in Jordan; and the Kelso Bible Lands Museum housed at Pittsburgh Theological Seminary in Pittsburgh, PA, USA.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Ghawr al Mazra‘ah.
- Al Qasr
- Al Mazar al Janubi
- Al Mughayyir
- Al Husayniyah
- Al `Arid
- At Tafilah
- Umm ar Rasas
- Al Qatranah
- Al Faysaliyah
- Al Jizah
- Ash Shunah al Janubiyah
- Al Hasa
- Umm al Basatin
- Al Husayniyah
- Ash Shawbak
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Mazra‘, El Mezra‘, Mezraa, Al Mazra‘a, Mezra, El Mezre‘, Al Mazra‘, El Mazra‘a, El Mazra‘, Al Mazra‘ah, Ghawr al Mazra‘ah, غور المزرعة