Umm al Basātīn
in Amman Governorate, Jordan
- Queen Alia International Airport (10 mi)
- Amman-Marka International Airport (12 mi)
- King Hussein Air College (43 mi)
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (45 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (59 mi)
- Sde Dov Airport (67 mi)
- Be'er Sheva (Teyman) Airport (77 mi)
- Ben Ya'akov Airport (82 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (116 mi)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (140 mi)
- Ovda International Airport (142 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 22 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 40 mi)
- Quseir Amra (Unesco heritage, 42 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 44 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 47 mi)
- Caves of Maresha and Bet-Guvrin in the Judean Lowlands as a Microcosm of the Land of the Caves (Unesco heritage, 60 mi)
- Ancient City of Bosra (Unesco heritage, 60 mi)
- White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement (Unesco heritage, 66 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- Sites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Unesco heritage, 79 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 31.825 and 35.876 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 31° 49' 29" and E 35° 52' 33"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - JOD
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 01:44 PM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Asia/Amman
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:08 am and 7:05 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,7 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Jordan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Jordan. Last Update: 2021-04-14 08:22:48
Discover Umm al Basātīn
Umm al Basātīn in Amman Governorate is a place in Jordan a little south-west of Amman, the country's capital city.
Current time in Umm al Basātīn is now 01:44 PM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Asia / Amman with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 11 airports near Umm al Basātīn, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Jordan is Queen Alia International Airport in a distance of 10 mi (or 16 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Jordan is Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) in a distance of 22 mi (or 36 km), South.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Hisban, Na`ur, Al Juwayyidah, Juraynah and Rujm ash Shami al Gharbi. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 20°C / 68 °F
|Morning Temperature||9°C / 49 °F|
|Evening Temperature||21°C / 70 °F|
|Night Temperature||16°C / 60 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1018 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 1 km/h (1 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Thursday, 15th of April 2021
25°C (76 °F)
19°C (67 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Friday, 16th of April 2021
26°C (78 °F)
19°C (67 °F)
Overcast clouds, light breeze.
Saturday, 17th of April 2021
26°C (78 °F)
21°C (71 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
05 Jordan - Madaba & Mosaic Museum
A tour of Madaba, Jordan - an important place in biblical history.
Tours-TV.com: School mosaics in Madaba
Jordan : Madaba. See on map http://tours-tv.com/en/School-mosaics-in-Madaba .
Map of Madaba, Jordan - a comprehensive video of the 6th century map of the Holy Land
Zahi Shaked A tour guide in Israel and his camera email@example.com 9726905522 tel סיור עם מורה הדרך ומדריך הטיולים צחי שקד 0546905522 My name is Zahi...
فرج قداح مع اشرف ابو الليل حفلة مهند السويطي 2
فرج قداح مع اشرف ابو الليل حفلة مهند السويطي عمان الاردن جبل الزهور افراح ال السويطي Farag Qdah and Ashraf Abu Al-lial...
Amman Softball League: Akinori-san Dances, Doubles
Amman Softball League, Summer Week 4: Akinori Okada dances to his team's cheers, then doubles. From an exhibition game between JICA & Peace Corps, July 6, 2007, in Amman, Jordan.
#شاهد مخلوق غريب في الاردن
شخص بشكل غريب جدا تم تصويره من طلاب في جامعة خاصة وهو يقف على الاشارات و بعض الممرات والشوارع نرجو الحذر...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
2009 IAAF World Cross Country Championships
The 37th IAAF World Cross Country Championships were held in the Al Bisharat Golf Course at Amman, Jordan on 28 March 2009. Four races took place, one for men, women, junior men and junior women respectively. All races encompassed both individual and team competition. Amman is also only the second occasion on which Asia has hosted the World Cross Country Championships, which are the oldest IAAF World Athletics Series event, first celebrated under the IAAF banner in 1973.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Umm al Basātīn.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Umm el Hanafish, Um el Hanafish, Umm al Ḩanāfīsh, Umm al Basātīn, أم البساتين