Al Bunayyāt al Janūbīyah
in Amman Governorate, Jordan
- Amman-Marka International Airport (9 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (12 mi)
- King Hussein Air College (39 mi)
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (48 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (59 mi)
- Sde Dov Airport (67 mi)
- Ben Ya'akov Airport (78 mi)
- Haifa International Airport (81 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (112 mi)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (136 mi)
- Ovda International Airport (145 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 26 mi)
- Quseir Amra (Unesco heritage, 41 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 42 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 46 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 50 mi)
- Ancient City of Bosra (Unesco heritage, 56 mi)
- Caves of Maresha and Bet-Guvrin in the Judean Lowlands as a Microcosm of the Land of the Caves (Unesco heritage, 61 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 65 mi)
- White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement (Unesco heritage, 66 mi)
- Sites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Unesco heritage, 77 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 31.879 and 35.888 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 31° 52' 44" and E 35° 53' 17"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - JOD
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 06:08 PM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Asia/Amman
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:41 am and 6:01 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,6 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Jordan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Jordan. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Touring Al Bunayyāt al Janūbīyah
Al Bunayyāt al Janūbīyah in Amman Governorate is a town located in Jordan a little south-west of Amman, the country's capital place.
Time in Al Bunayyāt al Janūbīyah is now 06:08 PM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Asia / Amman with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 11 airports nearby Al Bunayyāt al Janūbīyah, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Jordan is Amman-Marka International Airport in a distance of 9 mi (or 14 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Jordan is Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) in a distance of 26 mi (or 42 km), South. Need some hints on where to stay? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Al Juwayyidah, Umm al Basatin, Na`ur, Al `Abdalli and Amman. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 22°C / 72 °F
|Morning Temperature||17°C / 63 °F|
|Evening Temperature||20°C / 67 °F|
|Night Temperature||16°C / 60 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1017 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Fresh Breeze with 16 km/h (10 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 66% of sky|
|General Conditions||Broken clouds|
Monday, 18th of October 2021
21°C (69 °F)
16°C (62 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Tuesday, 19th of October 2021
20°C (68 °F)
16°C (62 °F)
Scattered clouds, moderate breeze.
Wednesday, 20th of October 2021
20°C (68 °F)
16°C (61 °F)
Few clouds, moderate breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Four Seasons Hotel Amman
Landmark Amman Conference Center
Sheraton Amman Al Nabil Hotel
Regency Palace Amman
Grand Hyatt Amman
Imperial Palace Hotel
ALQasr Metropole Hotel
Seven Roses Hotel
Amman West Hotel
Belle Vue Hotel
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
فرج قداح مع اشرف ابو الليل حفلة مهند السويطي 2
فرج قداح مع اشرف ابو الليل حفلة مهند السويطي عمان الاردن جبل الزهور افراح ال السويطي Farag Qdah and Ashraf Abu Al-lial...
Amman Softball League: Akinori-san Dances, Doubles
Amman Softball League, Summer Week 4: Akinori Okada dances to his team's cheers, then doubles. From an exhibition game between JICA & Peace Corps, July 6, 2007, in Amman, Jordan.
#شاهد مخلوق غريب في الاردن
شخص بشكل غريب جدا تم تصويره من طلاب في جامعة خاصة وهو يقف على الاشارات و بعض الممرات والشوارع نرجو الحذر...
hitman 2 :المرحلة الثانية
لايك اشتراك مفضلة اذا عجبكم الفيديو رح انزل تختيم رزدنت ايفل 4 بس مو تختيم عادي رح اختمها بأستخدام سكين...
Amman -Jordan : ((Abassi Palace Hotel))
welcom to :Abbasi palace hotel -amman jordan have fun in our hotel which is in the heart of Amman -the capital of jordan :)
شاهد جلالة الملك عبدالله الثاني بن الحسين
هذا الفيديو يبين دور جلالة الملك عبدالله الثاني بن الحسين في الدفاع عن الدين الاسلامي ضد كل ما ينسب اليه...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
2009 IAAF World Cross Country Championships
The 37th IAAF World Cross Country Championships were held in the Al Bisharat Golf Course at Amman, Jordan on 28 March 2009. Four races took place, one for men, women, junior men and junior women respectively. All races encompassed both individual and team competition. Amman is also only the second occasion on which Asia has hosted the World Cross Country Championships, which are the oldest IAAF World Athletics Series event, first celebrated under the IAAF banner in 1973.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Al Bunayyāt al Janūbīyah.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Beneyat, El Buneiyat Janubiah, Al Bunayyāt, El Buneiyat South, Buneiyāt, Al Bunayyāt al Janūbīyah