Khirbat ar Ruşayfah
in Zarqa Governorate, Jordan
- Amman-Marka International Airport (4 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (21 mi)
- King Hussein Air College (27 mi)
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (60 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (66 mi)
- Ben Ya'akov Airport (71 mi)
- Sde Dov Airport (72 mi)
- Haifa International Airport (79 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (100 mi)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (128 mi)
- Ovda International Airport (157 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 36 mi)
- Quseir Amra (Unesco heritage, 37 mi)
- Ancient City of Bosra (Unesco heritage, 44 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 52 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 56 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- Caves of Maresha and Bet-Guvrin in the Judean Lowlands as a Microcosm of the Land of the Caves (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- Sites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Unesco heritage, 76 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 32.022 and 36.015 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 32° 1' 18" and E 36° 0' 52"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - JOD
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 02:27 AM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Asia/Amman
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:13 am and 5:26 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 2,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Jordan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Jordan. Last Update: 2020-02-19 07:22:25
Discover Khirbat ar Ruşayfah
Khirbat ar Ruşayfah in Zarqa Governorate is a city in Jordan a little north-east of Amman, the country's capital city.
Local time in Khirbat ar Ruşayfah is now 02:27 AM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Asia / Amman with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports in the vicinity of Khirbat ar Ruşayfah, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Jordan is Amman-Marka International Airport in a distance of 4 mi (or 6 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Jordan is Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) in a distance of 36 mi (or 59 km), South. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Ar Rusayfah, Zarqa, Birayn, Amman and Al Jubayhah. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 11°C / 52 °F
|Morning Temperature||8°C / 47 °F|
|Evening Temperature||10°C / 51 °F|
|Night Temperature||7°C / 45 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1018 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 12 km/h (7 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 76% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Friday, 21st of February 2020
13°C (55 °F)
8°C (46 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Saturday, 22nd of February 2020
11°C (52 °F)
7°C (44 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, few clouds.
Sunday, 23rd of February 2020
10°C (49 °F)
9°C (48 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
InterContinental Hotels AMMAN (JORDAN)
Holiday Inn AMMAN
Crowne Plaza AMMAN
JERUSALEM INTERNATIONAL HOTEL
Belle Vue Hotel
Art Hotel Downtown
AL FANAR PALACE AIRPORT HOTEL
DAYS INN HOTEL SUITES AMMAN
Comfort Hotel Suites
Capri Hotel Suites
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
01 Jordan - Driving around Jordan & Amman
Driving around the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan and the capital city of Amman.
Helicopter (Amman Jordan)
انا في جولة في عمان وحلا شباب الخلايله وشباب الاردن و شباب العربي نت و مطار عمان.
Looking over Amman from Darat al Funun
The Darat al Funun incorporates the foundation of the late Khalid Shoman. It's a beautiful building in an amazing location and well worth a visit if you're in the area.
chuck revisits the charvel/strat
after playing this thing for 25 years.......I'm just gonna let it play me from now on!check back for more downloads!
طوشة في مخيم الزرقاء بين اصحاب البسطات والدرك مقابل مركز امن المخيم
إندلعت مواجهات عنيفة منذ ماقبل الظهيرة بين بائعي البسطات في سوق الخضار بمدينة الرزقاء وأمام المركز الأمني...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Marka refugee camp
The Marka refugee camp is one of six "emergency" camps erected in 1968 to shelter 15,000 Palestinian refugees and displaced persons who left the West Bank and the Gaza Strip as a result of the 1967 Arab-Israeli war. Located ten kilometers northeast of Amman in Jordan, it is known locally as Hittin (حطين) or Schneller and houses 44,879 UNRWA registered refugees and over 17,500 displaced persons.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Khirbat ar Ruşayfah.
This is a wider card with supporting text below as a natural lead-in to additional content. This content is a little bit longer.
SOFEX Jordan - Special Operations Forces Exhibition & Conf.
Starting at: 03:00 am (03:00).
More Information: eventful.com.
JIMEX - International Machinery & Electricity Exhibition
Starting at: 03:00 am (03:00).
More Information: eventful.com.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Khirbat er Ruseifa, Khirbat ar Ruşayfah