in Amman Governorate, Jordan
- Amman-Marka International Airport (10 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (25 mi)
- King Hussein Air College (31 mi)
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (58 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (58 mi)
- Sde Dov Airport (64 mi)
- Ben Ya'akov Airport (66 mi)
- Haifa International Airport (70 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (100 mi)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (123 mi)
- Ovda International Airport (157 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 39 mi)
- Quseir Amra (Unesco heritage, 46 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 46 mi)
- Ancient City of Bosra (Unesco heritage, 48 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 49 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 54 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 60 mi)
- White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement (Unesco heritage, 64 mi)
- Caves of Maresha and Bet-Guvrin in the Judean Lowlands as a Microcosm of the Land of the Caves (Unesco heritage, 65 mi)
- Sites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 32.064 and 35.868 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 32° 3' 50" and E 35° 52' 4"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - JOD
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 01:18 PM (Friday)
- Timezone: Asia/Amman
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:45 am and 5:56 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,6 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Jordan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Jordan. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Delve into Rujm Maghghijhah
Rujm Maghghijhah in Amman Governorate is located in Jordan a little north-west of Amman, the country's capital town.
Current time in Rujm Maghghijhah is now 01:18 PM (Friday). The local timezone is named Asia / Amman with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 11 airports close to Rujm Maghghijhah, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Jordan is Amman-Marka International Airport in a distance of 10 mi (or 15 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Jordan is Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) in a distance of 39 mi (or 63 km), South. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: `Ayn al Basha, Al Jubayhah, Birayn, Al Fuhays and Al `Abdalli. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 21°C / 70 °F
|Morning Temperature||14°C / 57 °F|
|Evening Temperature||20°C / 68 °F|
|Night Temperature||16°C / 60 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1019 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (4 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Saturday, 23rd of October 2021
19°C (67 °F)
16°C (60 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Sunday, 24th of October 2021
21°C (69 °F)
16°C (61 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Monday, 25th of October 2021
19°C (66 °F)
15°C (60 °F)
Broken clouds, gentle breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
City Rose Hotel Suites
Harir Palace Hotel
Zamzam Towers Hotel
Sulaf Luxury Hotel
Il Palazzo Hotel & Suites
Diamond Hotel Suites
Uptown Modern Furnished Apartments
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Snow In Amman-Jordan
this video was taken by me Ali Al Nabulsi.. on the 30th of January 2008.. Abu Nuseer.
Snowboaridng In Amman
Now so much snow less than 10cm, but it is enough for couple of times, Amman that city which you can do anything in :)
First HDR Time-Lapse Test
my first HDR Time-Lapse test using Canon 600D DSLR , and Magic Lantern Firmware insatalled on it Sweileh 8-2014.
WHAT WE DO - Malaysia-Jordan StudentS
This is a video telling a story of the life of Malaysian students in Jordan. This was made to create awareness of what we do here. Although this video is a little bit simple, but it does the...
Clouds of Amman Jordan - iOS 8 TimeLapse
A timelapse video made using iPhone 4S (iOS 8.0.2), the video has been recorded in Amman, Jordan (Middle east)
(الجبيهه - حي الريان) 160م 3نوم 3حمام 1ماستر صالون و معيشه بلكونه كبيره باجره باجره شهريه (1800) دينار ط3 مع مصعد...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Princess Sumaya University for Technology
Princess Sumaya University for Technology (PSUT), established in 1991, is a specialized, Non-governmental, Non-profit, Jordanian university, owned by the leading applied research centre in Jordan, the Royal Scientific Society (RSS). PSUT’s area of specialization is IT, Communications and Electronics. As a nonprofit institution, PSUT embraces both the public and private sectors, but while akin to public universities in its mission, it is more aligned to the private sector in drive and spirit.
The Baqa'a refugee camp, first created in 1968, lies 20 km north of the Jordanian capital Amman, and is home to around 80,100 Palestinians who are registered as such with the United Nations, making it the largest camp in Jordan. Baqa'a was one of six camps set up in Jordan in 1968 to house the Palestinians who left the West Bank and Gaza Strip during the 1967 Arab Israeli war. Between June 1967 and February 1968, residents were housed in temporary camps in the Jordan valley.
The German-Jordanian University (GJU), often abbreviated GJU, is a state-supported university located in Madaba at Al Mushaqqar. The university provides the student body with a variety of degrees, and differs from other Jordanian universities by offering German language courses, with the chance for students to visit and study in Germany for their fourth academic year.
Suwaylih (صويلح) is a town in the north of Amman with a population of over 120,000. The town is known for having a good climate throughout the year, growing olives and grapes, and is the presence of many heavy industries, such as auto assembly, steel and cement. Suwaylih has a larger population of Chechens, many of whom moved here during the early days of Soviet oppression; they still preserve their language and culture.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Rujm Maghghijhah.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Rujm Maghghiha, Rujm Maghghijhah