in Balqa Governorate, Jordan
- Amman-Marka International Airport (10 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (26 mi)
- King Hussein Air College (30 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (58 mi)
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (59 mi)
- Sde Dov Airport (64 mi)
- Ben Ya'akov Airport (65 mi)
- Haifa International Airport (70 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (100 mi)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (122 mi)
- Ovda International Airport (158 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 40 mi)
- Quseir Amra (Unesco heritage, 46 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 46 mi)
- Ancient City of Bosra (Unesco heritage, 47 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 50 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 54 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 61 mi)
- White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Caves of Maresha and Bet-Guvrin in the Judean Lowlands as a Microcosm of the Land of the Caves (Unesco heritage, 66 mi)
- Sites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 32.077 and 35.867 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 32° 4' 38" and E 35° 51' 59"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - JOD
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:13 PM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Asia/Amman
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:19 am and 6:58 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,3 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Jordan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Jordan. Last Update: 2020-04-04 07:21:27
Explore Abū Nuşayr
Abū Nuşayr in Balqa Governorate is a city in Jordan a little north-west of Amman, the country's capital.
Local time in Abū Nuşayr is now 12:13 PM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Asia / Amman with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 11 airports in the vicinity of Abū Nuşayr, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Jordan is Amman-Marka International Airport in a distance of 10 mi (or 17 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Jordan is Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) in a distance of 40 mi (or 64 km), South. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: `Ayn al Basha, Al Jubayhah, Birayn, Al Mastabah and Al Fuhays. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 20°C / 69 °F
|Morning Temperature||10°C / 51 °F|
|Evening Temperature||23°C / 73 °F|
|Night Temperature||18°C / 64 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1017 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 1 km/h (1 mph) from North-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Sunday, 5th of April 2020
26°C (79 °F)
15°C (59 °F)
Overcast clouds, moderate breeze.
Monday, 6th of April 2020
18°C (64 °F)
12°C (53 °F)
Scattered clouds, light breeze.
Tuesday, 7th of April 2020
16°C (61 °F)
11°C (52 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
City Rose Hotel Suites
Harir Palace Hotel
Zamzam Towers Hotel
Diamond Hotel Suites
Uptown Modern Furnished Apartments
The Place Apartments
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Snow In Amman-Jordan
this video was taken by me Ali Al Nabulsi.. on the 30th of January 2008.. Abu Nuseer.
Snowboaridng In Amman
Now so much snow less than 10cm, but it is enough for couple of times, Amman that city which you can do anything in :)
(الجبيهه - حي الريان) 160م 3نوم 3حمام 1ماستر صالون و معيشه بلكونه كبيره باجره باجره شهريه (1800) دينار ط3 مع مصعد...
My Cat vs My Hand
This is my cat June ! she is 5 months old when this video was made and uploaded. She is the funniest, craziest, greatest cat I ever had :)
RC Truck - Land Overlord Nitro.28 - 1/8 Scale
Land Overlord in Jordan, kinda of drifting :) i like this truck.
Wosjo Warriors Team Part 1
Roller skating at World of skating Abu Nusair sport club, Amman, Jordan www.wosjo.com Soundtrack: Mally Mall Ft. Wiz Khalifa, Tyga & Fresh - Drop Bands On It.
المستشار محمد سامي ابوغوش العراق التجاريه اسواق العراق التبادل التجاري العراق والاردن
يقول المستشار محمد سامي ابوغوش تعود العلاقات الاقتصادية الأردنية العراقية في جذورها إلى العقد السادس من...
ثلجة 13 12 2013 في منطقة أبو نصير
تشهد منطقة أبو نصير (إحدى مناطق عمان الشمالية " شمال عمان "، وهي تقع بين منطقتي الجبيهة وشفا بدران) تساقط كثيف...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
The Baqa'a refugee camp, first created in 1968, lies 20 km north of the Jordanian capital Amman, and is home to around 80,100 Palestinians who are registered as such with the United Nations, making it the largest camp in Jordan. Baqa'a was one of six camps set up in Jordan in 1968 to house the Palestinians who left the West Bank and Gaza Strip during the 1967 Arab Israeli war. Between June 1967 and February 1968, residents were housed in temporary camps in the Jordan valley.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Abū Nuşayr.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Abu Neseir, Abū Nuseir, Abū Nuşayr, ابو نصير