in Karak, Jordan
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (24 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (38 mi)
- Ein Yahav Airfield (52 mi)
- Amman-Marka International Airport (55 mi)
- Be'er Sheva (Teyman) Airport (62 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (76 mi)
- King Hussein Air College (85 mi)
- Sde Dov Airport (85 mi)
- Ovda International Airport (100 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 23 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 25 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 48 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 52 mi)
- Incense Route - Desert Cities in the Negev (Unesco heritage, 58 mi)
- Caves of Maresha and Bet-Guvrin in the Judean Lowlands as a Microcosm of the Land of the Caves (Unesco heritage, 58 mi)
- Petra (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Quseir Amra (Unesco heritage, 64 mi)
- White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement (Unesco heritage, 83 mi)
- Ancient City of Bosra (Unesco heritage, 100 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 31.202 and 35.762 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 31° 12' 7" and E 35° 45' 41"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - JOD
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 07:49 PM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Asia/Amman
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:41 am and 6:02 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,6 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Jordan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Jordan. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Adir in Karak with it's 4,441 inhabitants is a city in Jordan about 53 mi (or 86 km) south of Amman, the country's capital.
Local time in Adir is now 07:49 PM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Asia / Amman with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 9 airports in the vicinity of Adir, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest is airport we know is Bar Yehuda Airfield in Israel in a distance of 24 mi (or 38 km). The closest airport in Jordan is Queen Alia International Airport in a distance of 38 mi (or 38 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Jordan is Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) in a distance of 23 mi (or 37 km), North-East.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Karak, Al Qasr, `Ayy, Al Mazar al Janubi and Fuqu`. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 23°C / 73 °F
|Morning Temperature||18°C / 65 °F|
|Evening Temperature||22°C / 72 °F|
|Night Temperature||17°C / 63 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1017 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 8 km/h (5 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 99% of sky|
|General Conditions||Overcast clouds|
Monday, 18th of October 2021
20°C (68 °F)
16°C (61 °F)
Broken clouds, gentle breeze.
Tuesday, 19th of October 2021
19°C (67 °F)
17°C (62 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Wednesday, 20th of October 2021
19°C (67 °F)
17°C (63 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Wadi Bin Hammad , Al - Karak , Jordan
The amazing Wadi Bin Hammad near Al - Karak city , Jordan. One of the most beautiful places in the Middle east... As soon as we enter bin Hammad, you shall see a new world with beautiful...
Al Karak (Kerak) with kids, Jordan - Reisbijbel.nl
Deze video over Kerak in Jordanië maakt onderdeel uit van een artikel op http://www.reisbijbel.nl waarin redacteur Joep Kolijn met zijn gezin op zoek gaat naar de cultuurschatten van Jordanië....
Tours-TV.com: Al Karak
Jordan. (卡拉克 (約旦), カラク (ヨルダン), الكرك). See on map http://tours-tv.com/en/Al-Karak .
Dark Spine Spikes V.S Dark SpineSonic
Its the best fight sprite I ever did (I did and they are not on youtube)
الشيخ اسماعيل الشوفي المجالي في مسلسل عطر النار
بعض المقتطفات التي تضمنت شخصية الشيخ اسماعيل الشوفي المجالي من ضمن حلقات مسلسل عطر النار رغم الإجحاف الغير...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Karak is one of the governorates of Jordan, located south-west of Amman, Jordan's capital. Its capital is Al Karak. It borders Madaba and the Capital Governorates to the north, Ma'an Governorate from the east, Tafilah Governorate from the south, and the Dead Sea form the west.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Adir.
- Al Qasr
- Al Mazar al Janubi
- Al Husayniyah
- Al Mughayyir
- Ghawr al Mazra`ah
- Al Qatranah
- Umm ar Rasas
- Al `Arid
- At Tafilah
- Al Hasa
- Al Jizah
- Al Faysaliyah
- Al Husayniyah
- Umm al Basatin
- Rujm ash Shami al Gharbi
- Ash Shunah al Janubiyah
- Al Juwayyidah
- Al Muwaqqar
- Ash Shawbak
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: