in Amman Governorate, Jordan
- Queen Alia International Airport (8 mi)
- Amman-Marka International Airport (25 mi)
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (41 mi)
- King Hussein Air College (54 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (71 mi)
- Guriat Domestic Airport (77 mi)
- Be'er Sheva (Teyman) Airport (78 mi)
- Ein Yahav Airfield (83 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (128 mi)
- Ovda International Airport (131 mi)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (156 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 9 mi)
- Quseir Amra (Unesco heritage, 37 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 43 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 47 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 52 mi)
- Caves of Maresha and Bet-Guvrin in the Judean Lowlands as a Microcosm of the Land of the Caves (Unesco heritage, 65 mi)
- Ancient City of Bosra (Unesco heritage, 69 mi)
- White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement (Unesco heritage, 78 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 83 mi)
- Incense Route - Desert Cities in the Negev (Unesco heritage, 89 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 31.607 and 35.999 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 31° 36' 25" and E 35° 59' 54"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - JOD
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:58 AM (Friday)
- Timezone: Asia/Amman
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:20 am and 6:57 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,3 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Jordan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Jordan. Last Update: 2020-04-02 07:23:47
Discover Al Khālidīyah
Al Khālidīyah in Amman Governorate is a place in Jordan about 24 mi (or 39 km) south of Amman, the country's capital city.
Current time in Al Khālidīyah is now 12:58 AM (Friday). The local timezone is named Asia / Amman with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 11 airports near Al Khālidīyah, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Jordan is Queen Alia International Airport in a distance of 8 mi (or 13 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Jordan is Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) in a distance of 9 mi (or 14 km), South-West.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Al Jizah, Umm ar Rasas, Mulayh, Rujm ash Shami al Gharbi and Ma'daba. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 16°C / 60 °F
|Morning Temperature||16°C / 60 °F|
|Evening Temperature||16°C / 61 °F|
|Night Temperature||12°C / 53 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1015 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 3 km/h (2 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Overcast clouds|
Friday, 3rd of April 2020
16°C (61 °F)
14°C (56 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Saturday, 4th of April 2020
20°C (67 °F)
18°C (65 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Sunday, 5th of April 2020
25°C (78 °F)
16°C (60 °F)
Overcast clouds, gentle breeze.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Photo compilation from our trip to Jordan; Amman, Jerash, Petra, Wadi Rum, Aqaba, Dead Sea.
►◄Landing @ Queen Alia International Airport-Amman, Jordan►◄
Landing @ Queen Alia International Airport-Amman, Jordan.
Jordan April 2018 - Queen Alia International Airport
Good Morning Jordan Where : Queen Alia International Airport What : First Met When : 14 April 2018 Early Morning Zon around the Planet Earth .
Royal Jordanian BOEING 787 TAKEOFF from AMMAN.. this engine is unbelievably quiet on takeoff
Perfect flight and service in RJ airplane.
Heartwarming Hospitality in Jordan - Lea Chapin Live from Amman Airport
Lea describes her experiences in Jordan and the warmth and wonderful hospitality she felt. September 24, 2018.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Al Khālidīyah.
- Al Jizah
- Umm ar Rasas
- Rujm ash Shami al Gharbi
- Al Muwaqqar
- Umm al Basatin
- Al Faysaliyah
- Al Juwayyidah
- Al Mughayyir
- Al `Arid
- Al Qatranah
- Al `Abdalli
- Al Qasr
- Wadi as Sir
- Ar Rusayfah
- Al Jubayhah
- Al Fuhays
- Ash Shunah al Janubiyah
- `Ayn al Basha
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Al Khālidīyah, الخالدية