in Provincia di Caserta of Campania, Italy
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (12 mi)
- Salerno / Pontecagnano Airport (44 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (66 mi)
- Foggia / Gino Lisa Airport (69 mi)
- Latina Airport (80 mi)
- Pescara International Airport (95 mi)
- Ciampino Airport (102 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (118 mi)
- Rieti Airport (121 mi)
- Bari / Palese International Airport (128 mi)
- 18th-Century Royal Palace at Caserta with the Park, the Aqueduct of Vanvitelli, and the San Leucio Complex (Unesco heritage, 2 mi)
- Historic Centre of Naples (Unesco heritage, 14 mi)
- Archaeological Areas of Pompei, Herculaneum and Torre Annunziata (Unesco heritage, 23 mi)
- Costiera Amalfitana (Unesco heritage, 32 mi)
- Cilento and Vallo di Diano National Park with the Archeological Sites of Paestum and Velia, and the Certosa di Padula (Unesco heritage, 74 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 100 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 100 mi)
- Zoo di Napoli (zoo, (17 mi)
- Marechiaro (observation point, (19 mi)
- Acquario Della Stazione Zoologica Di Napoli (zoo, (16 mi)
- Gloria Village (amusement park, (8 mi)
- Napoli Aquatica (zoo, (9 mi)
- Belvedere Punta Nasone (observation point, (17 mi)
- Acquapark Free Time (amusement park, (11 mi)
- Edenlandia (amusement park, (17 mi)
- Magic World (amusement park, (16 mi)
- Meravilandia Parco Divertimenti (amusement park, (1 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 41.057 and 14.303 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 41° 3' 25" and E 14° 18' 9"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 09:13 AM (Monday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:18 am and 6:17 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Recale in Provincia di Caserta (Campania) with it's 7,553 inhabitants is a city in Italy about 109 mi (or 176 km) south-east of Rome, the country's capital.
Local time in Recale is now 09:13 AM (Monday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports in the vicinity of Recale, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport in a distance of 12 mi (or 19 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is 18th-Century Royal Palace at Caserta with the Park, the Aqueduct of Vanvitelli, and the San Leucio Complex in a distance of 2 mi (or 3 km), North-East. We found 10 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Capodrise, Casagiove, Portico di Caserta, Casapulla and Macerata Campania. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 21°C / 70 °F
|Morning Temperature||14°C / 57 °F|
|Evening Temperature||20°C / 68 °F|
|Night Temperature||17°C / 62 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1022 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 4 km/h (3 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Tuesday, 19th of October 2021
20°C (68 °F)
17°C (62 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Wednesday, 20th of October 2021
20°C (67 °F)
16°C (61 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Thursday, 21st of October 2021
18°C (64 °F)
18°C (64 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Dei Cavalieri Caserta
Quintessentia Gold Hotel
Novotel Caserta Sud
Vanvitelli Grand Hotel
Villa Maria Cristina
Hotel Bruman Caserta
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
S Antimo primo arrivo in piazza 01 06 2014
S.ANTIMO 2014 _ la festa del giglio _ 01 giugno _ primo arrivo in piazza a Recale.....
Marcianise (CE) - Antonino al centro commerciale Campania (30.05.12)
http://www.pupia.tv - Marcianise (Caserta) - Antonino al centro commerciale Campania. Antonino Spadaccino, reduce dalla sua partecipazione ad Amici, incontra i suoi fan al centro commerciale...
CONVEGNO PUBBLICO: MARCIANISE METROPOLITANA. Organizzato dall'Associazione La Città Possibile
Convegno pubblico organizzato dall'Associazione "La Città Possibile" tenuto a Marcianise il 15 giugno 2012 presso il Palazzo della Cultura in via Duomo. Ospiti Arc. Anna Tartaglione, Ing....
Lettera dalla camorra di Marcianise
Lettera minatoria con cinque proiettili dalla camorra di Marcianise, recapitata al pm della Dda di Napoli Falcone.
Disastro Ambientale in Campania.. Quali prospettive? - Movimento 5 Stelle Marcianise
Convegno sulla situazione ambientale in Campania e occasione per presentare i candidati del Movimento 5 Stelle, alle prossime Elezioni Politiche, alla città. Interverranno Gaetano Rivezzi,...
PARROCCHIA SAN SIMEONE MARCIANISE - MISSIONE POPOLARE 2011
Presentazione della Missione Popolare Parrocchiale della Parrocchia San Simeone Profeta di Marcianise (CE) che si terrà da 15 al 30 ottobre 2011.
Nicola Barone ' Star Sprint ' RECALE CE) 18 luglio 2010 Premiazione (Ridotta)
Premiazione Star Sprint,18 Luglio 2010,in Recale (CE).
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Palace of Caserta
The Royal Palace of Caserta is a former royal residence in Caserta, southern Italy, constructed for the Bourbon kings of Naples. It was the largest palace and one of the largest buildings erected in Europe during the 18th century. In 1997, the Palace was designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site, described in its nomination as "the swan song of the spectacular art of the Baroque, from which it adopted all the features needed to create the illusions of multidirectional space".
San Leucio is a frazione of the comune of Caserta, in the region of Campania in southern Italy. It is most notable for a resort developed around an old silk factory, included in the UNESCO World Heritage sites list in 1997. It is located 3.5 km northwest of Caserta, at 145 m above sea level.
Caserta railway station
Caserta railway station (Italian: Stazione di Caserta) serves the city and comune of Caserta, in the region of Campania, southern Italy. Opened in 1843, it forms the junction between the Rome–Cassino–Naples railway and the Naples–Foggia railway, and is also a terminus of the Salerno–Caserta railway. The station is currently managed by Rete Ferroviaria Italiana (RFI). However, the commercial area of the passenger building is managed by Centostazioni. Train services are operated by Trenitalia.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Recale.
- Portico di Caserta
- Macerata Campania
- San Nicola la Strada
- San Prisco
- San Marco Evangelista
- Santa Maria Capua Vetere
- San Tammaro
- Castel Morrone
- Orta di Atella
- Gricignano di Aversa
- Piana di Monte Verna
- Valle di Maddaloni
Casapulla: A1 Caserta Nord, Casapulla (source)
Marcianise: Autostrada A1 − Caserta Sud (km 742.5), Marcianise (source)
San Marco Evangelista: A1 Caserta, San Marco Evangelista (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: