in Provincia di Caserta of Campania, Italy
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (16 mi)
- Salerno / Pontecagnano Airport (45 mi)
- Foggia / Gino Lisa Airport (65 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (65 mi)
- Latina Airport (80 mi)
- Pescara International Airport (91 mi)
- Ciampino Airport (102 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (118 mi)
- Rieti Airport (119 mi)
- Bari / Palese International Airport (126 mi)
- 18th-Century Royal Palace at Caserta with the Park, the Aqueduct of Vanvitelli, and the San Leucio Complex (Unesco heritage, 3 mi)
- Historic Centre of Naples (Unesco heritage, 19 mi)
- Archaeological Areas of Pompei, Herculaneum and Torre Annunziata (Unesco heritage, 27 mi)
- Costiera Amalfitana (Unesco heritage, 35 mi)
- Cilento and Vallo di Diano National Park with the Archeological Sites of Paestum and Velia, and the Certosa di Padula (Unesco heritage, 75 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 99 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 99 mi)
- Zoo di Napoli (zoo, (22 mi)
- Acquario Della Stazione Zoologica Di Napoli (zoo, (21 mi)
- Gloria Village (amusement park, (13 mi)
- Napoli Aquatica (zoo, (14 mi)
- Belvedere Punta Nasone (observation point, (20 mi)
- Valle dell'Orso (amusement park, (24 mi)
- Valle dell'Avventura (amusement park, (24 mi)
- Acquapark Free Time (amusement park, (15 mi)
- Edenlandia (amusement park, (22 mi)
- Meravilandia Parco Divertimenti (amusement park, (4 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 41.120 and 14.345 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 41° 7' 12" and E 14° 20' 42"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 09:48 AM (Monday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:18 am and 6:17 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Monticello in Provincia di Caserta (Campania) with it's 31 inhabitants is located in Italy about 109 mi (or 175 km) south-east of Rome, the country's capital.
Local time in Monticello is now 09:48 AM (Monday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports in the wider vicinity of Monticello, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport in a distance of 16 mi (or 26 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is 18th-Century Royal Palace at Caserta with the Park, the Aqueduct of Vanvitelli, and the San Leucio Complex in a distance of 3 mi (or 5 km), South. We found 10 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Castel Morrone, Annunziata, Piana di Monte Verna, Caserta and Limatola. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 21°C / 69 °F
|Morning Temperature||13°C / 56 °F|
|Evening Temperature||20°C / 68 °F|
|Night Temperature||16°C / 62 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1023 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 3 km/h (2 mph) from South-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Tuesday, 19th of October 2021
20°C (68 °F)
16°C (61 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Wednesday, 20th of October 2021
19°C (67 °F)
16°C (60 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Thursday, 21st of October 2021
17°C (63 °F)
17°C (63 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Vanvitelli Grand Hotel
Novotel Caserta Sud
Golden Tulip Plaza Caserta
Villa Maria Cristina
Hotel Bruman Caserta
Castello di Limatola
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
CASERTA ROYAL PALACE and the OLD CATHEDRAL WEDDING
Il Duomo di Caserta Vecchia ed i Mulini Reali della Reggia di Caserta costituiscono uno scenario incantevole, coi propri tesori inestimabili, di un matrimonio da fiaba di questi ed altri tempi.
♥ El Paseo de Aurin. Reggia di Caserta ♥
Publicación en mi blog sobre el lugar:http://wp.me/p5VvKR-1mn No hay apenas imágenes del interior del ¡enoooorme! palacio. Esto es un extracto del paseo que dí por los jardines que eran...
[CASTEL MORRONE] Zero Tour 2O14 Pablo Meneguzzi - Fragile
Stefy - 20 agosto 2O14 Castel Morrone - Pablo canta 'Fragile'
[CASTEL MORRONE] Zero Tour 2O14 Pablo Meneguzzi - Musica
Stefy - 20 agosto 2O14 Castel Morrone - Pablo canta 'Musica'
[CASTEL MORRONE] Zero Tour 2O14 Pablo Meneguzzi - Mi sei mancata
Stefy - 20 agosto 2O14 Castel Morrone - Pablo canta 'Mi sei mancata'
[CASTEL MORRONE] Zero Tour 2O14 Pablo Meneguzzi - Baciami
Stefy - 20 agosto 2O14 Castel Morrone - Pablo canta 'Baciami'
[CASTEL MORRONE] Zero Tour 2O14 Pablo Meneguzzi - Imprevedile (bis)
Stefy - 20 agosto 2O14 Castel Morrone - Pablo canta 'Imprevedibile' e saluta il pubblico.
[CASTEL MORRONE] Zero Tour 2O14 Pablo Meneguzzi - Una regola d'amore
Stefy - 20 agosto 2O14 Castel Morrone - Pablo canta 'Una regola d'amore'
Castel Morrone - VILLA COMUNALE (Largisi)
Gruppo Consiliare Unione Civica per Castel Morrone - Costernati e a malincuore, abbiamo scelto di denunciare con l'efficacia delle immagini lo stato di abbandono e di incuria in cui ormai...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
San Leucio is a frazione of the comune of Caserta, in the region of Campania in southern Italy. It is most notable for a resort developed around an old silk factory, included in the UNESCO World Heritage sites list in 1997. It is located 3.5 km northwest of Caserta, at 145 m above sea level.
Casertavecchia, a frazione of Caserta, is an Italian medieval village that lies at the foot of the Tifatini Mountains located 10 km north-east of the City of Caserta at an altitude of approximately 401 meters. Its name translated from Italian means "Old Caserta."
PalaMaggiò is an indoor sporting arena located in Caserta, Italy. The capacity of the arena is 6,387 spectators and opened in 1982. It hosts indoor sporting events such as basketball, notably the home matched of Juvecaserta Basket of the Lega Basket Serie A.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Monticello.
- Castel Morrone
- Piana di Monte Verna
- San Nicola la Strada
- San Prisco
- San Marco Evangelista
- Valle di Maddaloni
- Macerata Campania
- Portico di Caserta
- Castel di Sasso
- Santa Maria Capua Vetere
- San Tammaro
Casapulla: A1 Caserta Nord, Casapulla (source)
Casertavecchia: Borgo Medioevale di − Caserta, Casertavecchia (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: