San Nicola la Strada
in Provincia di Caserta of Campania, Italy
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (12 mi)
- Salerno / Pontecagnano Airport (42 mi)
- Foggia / Gino Lisa Airport (68 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (68 mi)
- Latina Airport (81 mi)
- Pescara International Airport (96 mi)
- Ciampino Airport (104 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (120 mi)
- Rieti Airport (122 mi)
- Bari / Palese International Airport (127 mi)
- 18th-Century Royal Palace at Caserta with the Park, the Aqueduct of Vanvitelli, and the San Leucio Complex (Unesco heritage, 1 mi)
- Historic Centre of Naples (Unesco heritage, 14 mi)
- Archaeological Areas of Pompei, Herculaneum and Torre Annunziata (Unesco heritage, 22 mi)
- Costiera Amalfitana (Unesco heritage, 31 mi)
- Cilento and Vallo di Diano National Park with the Archeological Sites of Paestum and Velia, and the Certosa di Padula (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 101 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 102 mi)
- Zoo di Napoli (zoo, (18 mi)
- Acquario Della Stazione Zoologica Di Napoli (zoo, (16 mi)
- Gloria Village (amusement park, (9 mi)
- Napoli Aquatica (zoo, (10 mi)
- Belvedere Punta Nasone (observation point, (16 mi)
- Valle dell'Orso (amusement park, (19 mi)
- Valle dell'Avventura (amusement park, (19 mi)
- Acquapark Free Time (amusement park, (12 mi)
- Edenlandia (amusement park, (18 mi)
- Meravilandia Parco Divertimenti (amusement park, (1 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 41.052 and 14.333 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 41° 3' 8" and E 14° 20' 0"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 09:55 AM (Monday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:18 am and 6:17 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Discover San Nicola la Strada
San Nicola la Strada in Provincia di Caserta (Campania) with it's 21,147 citizens is a town in Italy about 111 mi (or 178 km) south-east of Rome, the country's capital city.
Current time in San Nicola la Strada is now 09:55 AM (Monday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports near San Nicola la Strada, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport in a distance of 12 mi (or 19 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is 18th-Century Royal Palace at Caserta with the Park, the Aqueduct of Vanvitelli, and the San Leucio Complex in a distance of 1 mi (or 2 km), North. We discovered 10 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: San Marco Evangelista, Caserta, Casagiove, Capodrise and Recale. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 21°C / 70 °F
|Morning Temperature||14°C / 57 °F|
|Evening Temperature||20°C / 68 °F|
|Night Temperature||17°C / 63 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1023 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 3 km/h (2 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Tuesday, 19th of October 2021
20°C (68 °F)
17°C (62 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Wednesday, 20th of October 2021
20°C (67 °F)
16°C (61 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Thursday, 21st of October 2021
17°C (63 °F)
18°C (64 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Golden Tulip Plaza Caserta
Hotel Bruman Caserta
Quintessentia Gold Hotel
Dei Cavalieri Caserta
Vanvitelli Grand Hotel
Villa Maria Cristina
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
PARRUCCHE CASERTA, vendita parrucche chemioterapia, alopecia, calvizie
Trecci - Centro Capelli Caputo. Vendita parrucche Caserta, acquistare parrucca Napoli, dove comprare parrucche chemioterapia, soluzione perdita capelli, rimedi calvizie, caduta capelli, alopecia,...
Poltrone Relax Caserta
Cerchi poltrone relax a Caserta? CONTATTA LA FABBRICA PER ACQUISTO DIRETTO Telefono 345 4490713 (consegna a domicilio in 3 giorni) Guarda il catalogo su http://www.cesaricasarelax.it ...
Processione San Donato Martire in Sala di Caserta
Frammenti della processione di San Donato Martire in Sala di Caserta pubblicato da Luigi Falchè,operatore smartphone Lisa Langella.
'A-380 - TE SI' FATTO 'NA ROCCIA
Band: 'A-380 (atreuttanta) Track Title: TE SI' FATTO 'NA ROCCIA EP: 'A-380 Year: 2012 City/Country: Caserta, Italy for info: firstname.lastname@example.org Links: http://www.myspace.com/a380rock https://w...
'A-380 - NCOPP' 'A MUNTAGNA
Band: 'A-380 (atreuttanta) Track Title: NCOPP' 'A MUNTAGNA EP: 'A-380 Year: 2012 City/Country: Caserta, Italy for info: email@example.com Links: http://www.myspace.com/a380rock https://www.fa.
Vassoio a sorpresa: le reazioni (da ridere!) a Caserta (Guerrilla Marketing)
Il 30 Novembre, nel centro di Caserta, La Cascina Country House ha allestito un tavolo con un vassoio... a sorpresa! Scopri le reazioni delle persone che hanno sollevato il coperchio... www.lacas...
Ingresso di Papa Francesco nella Chiesa Evangelica della Riconciliazione di Caserta
Accompagnato dal pastore Giovanni Traettino, Papa Francesco entra nella comunità cristiana evangelica di Caserta. Video del 28 Luglio 2014.
Caserta: ex Saint Gobain
Area ex Saint-Gobain a Caserta, lasciata in stato di abbandono seppur utilizzata in parte come parcheggio per gli edifici dell'ultima speculazione edilizia, in parte semi-distrutta, in particolare...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Palace of Caserta
The Royal Palace of Caserta is a former royal residence in Caserta, southern Italy, constructed for the Bourbon kings of Naples. It was the largest palace and one of the largest buildings erected in Europe during the 18th century. In 1997, the Palace was designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site, described in its nomination as "the swan song of the spectacular art of the Baroque, from which it adopted all the features needed to create the illusions of multidirectional space".
Caserta railway station
Caserta railway station (Italian: Stazione di Caserta) serves the city and comune of Caserta, in the region of Campania, southern Italy. Opened in 1843, it forms the junction between the Rome–Cassino–Naples railway and the Naples–Foggia railway, and is also a terminus of the Salerno–Caserta railway. The station is currently managed by Rete Ferroviaria Italiana (RFI). However, the commercial area of the passenger building is managed by Centostazioni. Train services are operated by Trenitalia.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of San Nicola la Strada.
- San Marco Evangelista
- Portico di Caserta
- Macerata Campania
- San Prisco
- Castel Morrone
- Santa Maria Capua Vetere
- Valle di Maddaloni
- San Tammaro
- Orta di Atella
- Piana di Monte Verna
- Gricignano di Aversa
Casapulla: A1 Caserta Nord, Casapulla (source)
Casertavecchia: Borgo Medioevale di − Caserta, Casertavecchia (source)
Marcianise: Autostrada A1 − Caserta Sud (km 742.5), Marcianise (source)
San Marco Evangelista: A1 Caserta, San Marco Evangelista (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.