in Provincia di Caserta of Campania, Italy
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (13 mi)
- Salerno / Pontecagnano Airport (44 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (66 mi)
- Foggia / Gino Lisa Airport (68 mi)
- Latina Airport (80 mi)
- Pescara International Airport (94 mi)
- Ciampino Airport (102 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (118 mi)
- Rieti Airport (120 mi)
- Bari / Palese International Airport (128 mi)
- 18th-Century Royal Palace at Caserta with the Park, the Aqueduct of Vanvitelli, and the San Leucio Complex (Unesco heritage, 1 mi)
- Historic Centre of Naples (Unesco heritage, 15 mi)
- Archaeological Areas of Pompei, Herculaneum and Torre Annunziata (Unesco heritage, 24 mi)
- Costiera Amalfitana (Unesco heritage, 33 mi)
- Cilento and Vallo di Diano National Park with the Archeological Sites of Paestum and Velia, and the Certosa di Padula (Unesco heritage, 74 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 100 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 100 mi)
- Zoo di Napoli (zoo, (18 mi)
- Marechiaro (observation point, (20 mi)
- Acquario Della Stazione Zoologica Di Napoli (zoo, (17 mi)
- Gloria Village (amusement park, (9 mi)
- Napoli Aquatica (zoo, (10 mi)
- Belvedere Punta Nasone (observation point, (17 mi)
- Acquapark Free Time (amusement park, (12 mi)
- Edenlandia (amusement park, (19 mi)
- Magic World (amusement park, (17 mi)
- Meravilandia Parco Divertimenti (amusement park, (1 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 41.071 and 14.312 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 41° 4' 16" and E 14° 18' 41"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:05 AM (Monday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:18 am and 6:17 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Casagiove in Provincia di Caserta (Campania) with it's 13,654 citizens is a city in Italy about 109 mi (or 176 km) south-east of Rome, the country's capital city.
Local time in Casagiove is now 10:05 AM (Monday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports in the vicinity of Casagiove, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport in a distance of 13 mi (or 21 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is 18th-Century Royal Palace at Caserta with the Park, the Aqueduct of Vanvitelli, and the San Leucio Complex in a distance of 1 mi (or 1 km), East. We discovered 10 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Recale, Caserta, Casapulla, San Nicola la Strada and Capodrise. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 21°C / 70 °F
|Morning Temperature||14°C / 57 °F|
|Evening Temperature||20°C / 68 °F|
|Night Temperature||17°C / 62 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1022 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 4 km/h (3 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Tuesday, 19th of October 2021
20°C (68 °F)
17°C (62 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Wednesday, 20th of October 2021
20°C (67 °F)
16°C (61 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Thursday, 21st of October 2021
18°C (64 °F)
18°C (64 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Castello di Limatola
Hotel Bruman Caserta
Quintessentia Gold Hotel
Vanvitelli Grand Hotel
Golden Tulip Plaza Caserta
Novotel Caserta Sud
Dei Cavalieri Caserta
Villa Maria Cristina
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
La consigliera regionale Lucia Esposito ai microfoni di Vivi Casagiove
Casagiove, venerdì 27 marzo 2015. Simona Di Mezza intervista la consigliera regionale Lucia Esposito, ospite nella redazione di Vivi Casagiove. Riprese e montaggio a cura di Francesco Avezzano.
Passeggiata in bici nella Reggia di Caserta e Caserta vecchia ...
Una giornata all'insegna dello sport sano, risate e nuove amicizie ... ma cosa più bella è che si è tinta di ROSA ... dato che le più grandi campionesse del ciclismo italiano si sono riunite...
Solo gol. Piccolo fenomeno calcio 10 years old my little van basten tutti i gol 2008/2009
Mio figlio Pietro 10 anni. Scuola Calcio "Recale 2002". categoria pulcini '98. anno 2008/2009.
AUTONOLEGGIO V&V TOP DRIVE CASAPULLA (CASERTA)
AUTONOLEGGIO V&V TOP DRIVE http://www.autonoleggio-vv-top-drive.com 14, V. APPIA ANTICA Tel 00390823468440.
VERSO LE REGIONALI - Carmine Iodice: ecco perché sostengo Bosco
Intervista all'ex assessore regionale sul suo impegno alla regione.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Palace of Caserta
The Royal Palace of Caserta is a former royal residence in Caserta, southern Italy, constructed for the Bourbon kings of Naples. It was the largest palace and one of the largest buildings erected in Europe during the 18th century. In 1997, the Palace was designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site, described in its nomination as "the swan song of the spectacular art of the Baroque, from which it adopted all the features needed to create the illusions of multidirectional space".
San Leucio is a frazione of the comune of Caserta, in the region of Campania in southern Italy. It is most notable for a resort developed around an old silk factory, included in the UNESCO World Heritage sites list in 1997. It is located 3.5 km northwest of Caserta, at 145 m above sea level.
Caserta railway station
Caserta railway station (Italian: Stazione di Caserta) serves the city and comune of Caserta, in the region of Campania, southern Italy. Opened in 1843, it forms the junction between the Rome–Cassino–Naples railway and the Naples–Foggia railway, and is also a terminus of the Salerno–Caserta railway. The station is currently managed by Rete Ferroviaria Italiana (RFI). However, the commercial area of the passenger building is managed by Centostazioni. Train services are operated by Trenitalia.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Casagiove.
- San Nicola la Strada
- Macerata Campania
- Portico di Caserta
- San Prisco
- San Marco Evangelista
- Santa Maria Capua Vetere
- Castel Morrone
- San Tammaro
- Piana di Monte Verna
- Valle di Maddaloni
- Orta di Atella
- Gricignano di Aversa
- Castel di Sasso
Casapulla: A1 Caserta Nord, Casapulla (source)
San Marco Evangelista: A1 Caserta, San Marco Evangelista (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.