in Provincia di Caserta of Campania, Italy
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (15 mi)
- Salerno / Pontecagnano Airport (43 mi)
- Foggia / Gino Lisa Airport (64 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (68 mi)
- Latina Airport (82 mi)
- Pescara International Airport (93 mi)
- Ciampino Airport (105 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (121 mi)
- Rieti Airport (121 mi)
- Bari / Palese International Airport (124 mi)
- 18th-Century Royal Palace at Caserta with the Park, the Aqueduct of Vanvitelli, and the San Leucio Complex (Unesco heritage, 3 mi)
- Historic Centre of Naples (Unesco heritage, 18 mi)
- Archaeological Areas of Pompei, Herculaneum and Torre Annunziata (Unesco heritage, 24 mi)
- Costiera Amalfitana (Unesco heritage, 33 mi)
- Cilento and Vallo di Diano National Park with the Archeological Sites of Paestum and Velia, and the Certosa di Padula (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 102 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 102 mi)
- Zoo di Napoli (zoo, (21 mi)
- Acquario Della Stazione Zoologica Di Napoli (zoo, (20 mi)
- Gloria Village (amusement park, (13 mi)
- Napoli Aquatica (zoo, (14 mi)
- Belvedere Punta Nasone (observation point, (18 mi)
- Valle dell'Orso (amusement park, (22 mi)
- Valle dell'Avventura (amusement park, (22 mi)
- Acquapark Free Time (amusement park, (16 mi)
- Edenlandia (amusement park, (22 mi)
- Meravilandia Parco Divertimenti (amusement park, (4 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 41.095 and 14.382 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 41° 5' 42" and E 14° 22' 54"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 01:39 PM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:27 am and 6:05 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Casola in Provincia di Caserta (Campania) with it's 1,649 inhabitants is a city in Italy about 111 mi (or 179 km) south-east of Rome, the country's capital.
Local time in Casola is now 01:39 PM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports in the vicinity of Casola, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport in a distance of 15 mi (or 24 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is 18th-Century Royal Palace at Caserta with the Park, the Aqueduct of Vanvitelli, and the San Leucio Complex in a distance of 3 mi (or 5 km), South-West. We found 10 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Annunziata, Castel Morrone, Valle di Maddaloni, Limatola and Caserta. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 17°C / 62 °F
|Morning Temperature||16°C / 60 °F|
|Evening Temperature||16°C / 61 °F|
|Night Temperature||15°C / 60 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1019 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 5 km/h (3 mph) from South-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Overcast clouds|
Wednesday, 27th of October 2021
16°C (61 °F)
14°C (58 °F)
Overcast clouds, gentle breeze.
Thursday, 28th of October 2021
18°C (65 °F)
14°C (56 °F)
Overcast clouds, gentle breeze.
Friday, 29th of October 2021
18°C (64 °F)
14°C (57 °F)
Broken clouds, gentle breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Quintessentia Gold Hotel
Golden Tulip Plaza Caserta
Tenuta Torre Gaia
Vanvitelli Grand Hotel
Novotel Caserta Sud
Villa Maria Cristina
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
intervista all'assessore luigi bove del comune di maddaloni (ce).flv
video intervista all'assessore Luigi Bove del comune di maddaloni (caserta)
[CASTEL MORRONE] Zero Tour 2O14 Pablo Meneguzzi - Fragile
Stefy - 20 agosto 2O14 Castel Morrone - Pablo canta 'Fragile'
[CASTEL MORRONE] Zero Tour 2O14 Pablo Meneguzzi - Musica
Stefy - 20 agosto 2O14 Castel Morrone - Pablo canta 'Musica'
[CASTEL MORRONE] Zero Tour 2O14 Pablo Meneguzzi - Mi sei mancata
Stefy - 20 agosto 2O14 Castel Morrone - Pablo canta 'Mi sei mancata'
[CASTEL MORRONE] Zero Tour 2O14 Pablo Meneguzzi - Baciami
Stefy - 20 agosto 2O14 Castel Morrone - Pablo canta 'Baciami'
[CASTEL MORRONE] Zero Tour 2O14 Pablo Meneguzzi - Imprevedile (bis)
Stefy - 20 agosto 2O14 Castel Morrone - Pablo canta 'Imprevedibile' e saluta il pubblico.
[CASTEL MORRONE] Zero Tour 2O14 Pablo Meneguzzi - Una regola d'amore
Stefy - 20 agosto 2O14 Castel Morrone - Pablo canta 'Una regola d'amore'
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Casertavecchia, a frazione of Caserta, is an Italian medieval village that lies at the foot of the Tifatini Mountains located 10 km north-east of the City of Caserta at an altitude of approximately 401 meters. Its name translated from Italian means "Old Caserta."
Aqueduct of Vanvitelli
The Aqueduct of Vanvitelli or Caroline Aqueduct is an aqueduct built to supply the Reggia di Caserta and the San Leucio complex, supplied by water arising at the foot of Taburno, from the springs of the Fizzo, in the territory of Bucciano (BN), which it carries along a winding 38 km route (mostly underground).
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Casola.
- Castel Morrone
- Valle di Maddaloni
- San Nicola la Strada
- San Marco Evangelista
- Piana di Monte Verna
- San Prisco
- Santa Maria A Vico
- Portico di Caserta
- Macerata Campania
- Castel Campagnano
- Sant'Agata de'Goti
- Santa Maria Capua Vetere
- San Felice A Cancello
Casertavecchia: Borgo Medioevale di − Caserta, Casertavecchia (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: