in Muḩāfaz̧at al ‘Aqabah, Jordan
- Yotvata Airfield (18 mi)
- Aqaba King Hussein International Airport (18 mi)
- Eilat Airport (23 mi)
- Ovda International Airport (25 mi)
- Taba International Airport (32 mi)
- Ein Yahav Airfield (62 mi)
- St Catherine International Airport (103 mi)
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (110 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (144 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (159 mi)
- Hurghada International Airport (198 mi)
- Wadi Rum Protected Area (Unesco heritage, 11 mi)
- Petra (Unesco heritage, 42 mi)
- Incense Route - Desert Cities in the Negev (Unesco heritage, 56 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 109 mi)
- Saint Catherine Area (Unesco heritage, 113 mi)
- North Marina (marina, (23 mi)
- Miẕpor ‘Avrona (observation point, (18 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 29.732 and 35.281 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 29° 43' 56" and E 35° 16' 51"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - JOD
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:38 PM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Asia/Amman
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:18 am and 4:39 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,6 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Jordan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Jordan. Last Update: 2020-12-03 08:31:48
Discover Ar Rāshidīyah
Ar Rāshidīyah in Muḩāfaz̧at al ‘Aqabah is a town in Jordan about 159 mi (or 255 km) south of Amman, the country's capital city.
Current time in Ar Rāshidīyah is now 12:38 PM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Asia / Amman with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports near Ar Rāshidīyah, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest is airport we know is Yotvata Airfield in Israel in a distance of 18 mi (or 28 km). The closest airport in Jordan is Aqaba King Hussein International Airport in a distance of 18 mi (or 28 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Jordan is Wadi Rum Protected Area in a distance of 11 mi (or 18 km), South-East. We discovered 2 points of interest in the vicinity of this place.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Ad Disah, Aqaba, Al Murayghah, Ar Rishah and Ayl. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 17°C / 62 °F
|Morning Temperature||7°C / 45 °F|
|Evening Temperature||12°C / 54 °F|
|Night Temperature||8°C / 46 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1017 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 5 km/h (3 mph) from North-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Friday, 4th of December 2020
16°C (62 °F)
9°C (48 °F)
Sky is clear, setting, clear sky.
Saturday, 5th of December 2020
15°C (59 °F)
7°C (44 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Sunday, 6th of December 2020
15°C (58 °F)
8°C (46 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Ar Rāshidīyah.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Ar Rāshidīyah, الراشدية