in Muḩāfaz̧at al ‘Aqabah, Jordan
- Aqaba King Hussein International Airport (12 mi)
- Eilat Airport (17 mi)
- Yotvata Airfield (19 mi)
- Ovda International Airport (26 mi)
- Taba International Airport (27 mi)
- Ein Yahav Airfield (67 mi)
- St Catherine International Airport (97 mi)
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (116 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (150 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (164 mi)
- Hurghada International Airport (192 mi)
- Wadi Rum Protected Area (Unesco heritage, 13 mi)
- Petra (Unesco heritage, 48 mi)
- Incense Route - Desert Cities in the Negev (Unesco heritage, 61 mi)
- Saint Catherine Area (Unesco heritage, 107 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 115 mi)
- Miẕpé ‘Amram (observation point, (17 mi)
- Coral Beach Marina (marina, (20 mi)
- North Marina (marina, (17 mi)
- Miẕpor ‘Avrona (observation point, (14 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 29.659 and 35.214 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 29° 39' 32" and E 35° 12' 51"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - JOD
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 03:45 PM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Asia/Amman
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:12 am and 4:40 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,6 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Jordan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Jordan. Last Update: 2020-11-25 08:19:24
Delve into Al Khālidī
Al Khālidī in Muḩāfaz̧at al ‘Aqabah is a town located in Jordan about 164 mi (or 265 km) south of Amman, the country's capital town.
Time in Al Khālidī is now 03:45 PM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Asia / Amman with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports closer to Al Khālidī, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Jordan is Aqaba King Hussein International Airport in a distance of 12 mi (or 20 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Jordan is Wadi Rum Protected Area in a distance of 13 mi (or 21 km), East. We saw 4 points of interest near this location.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Aqaba, Ad Disah, Al Murayghah, Ar Rishah and Ayl. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 19°C / 66 °F
|Morning Temperature||7°C / 45 °F|
|Evening Temperature||14°C / 57 °F|
|Night Temperature||10°C / 50 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1010 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (4 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Thursday, 26th of November 2020
14°C (56 °F)
8°C (46 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, overcast clouds.
Friday, 27th of November 2020
15°C (59 °F)
8°C (47 °F)
Overcast clouds, calm.
Saturday, 28th of November 2020
15°C (60 °F)
8°C (47 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
HPC - Jordania - Passeio no Deserto.
HPC Petra, Fabio DeMelo, Mauricio Junot, Adalberto Teixeira, Felipe Dias, Gedeon Santos, Ezilei Silva, Givanildo Santos,Ademar Brito, Marcio Rodrigues, Vagner Junior,Ronaldo Oliveira, Filipi...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Al Khālidī.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Ruweisat el Khāldī, Ru’aysat al Khālidī, Al Khālidī, رأيسة الخالدي, الخالدي