‘Ayn al Hawwārah
in Muḩāfaz̧at al ‘Aqabah, Jordan
- Aqaba King Hussein International Airport (17 mi)
- Yotvata Airfield (18 mi)
- Eilat Airport (22 mi)
- Ovda International Airport (26 mi)
- Taba International Airport (31 mi)
- Ein Yahav Airfield (63 mi)
- St Catherine International Airport (102 mi)
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (112 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (145 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (160 mi)
- Hurghada International Airport (197 mi)
- Wadi Rum Protected Area (Unesco heritage, 11 mi)
- Petra (Unesco heritage, 44 mi)
- Incense Route - Desert Cities in the Negev (Unesco heritage, 58 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 111 mi)
- Saint Catherine Area (Unesco heritage, 112 mi)
- North Marina (marina, (22 mi)
- Miẕpor ‘Avrona (observation point, (17 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 29.715 and 35.278 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 29° 42' 53" and E 35° 16' 39"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - JOD
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 03:40 PM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Asia/Amman
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:12 am and 4:39 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,6 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Jordan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Jordan. Last Update: 2020-11-25 08:19:24
Discover ‘Ayn al Hawwārah
‘Ayn al Hawwārah in Muḩāfaz̧at al ‘Aqabah is a place in Jordan about 160 mi (or 257 km) south of Amman, the country's capital city.
Current time in ‘Ayn al Hawwārah is now 03:40 PM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Asia / Amman with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports near ‘Ayn al Hawwārah, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Jordan is Aqaba King Hussein International Airport in a distance of 17 mi (or 28 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Jordan is Wadi Rum Protected Area in a distance of 11 mi (or 17 km), South-East. We encountered 2 points of interest in the vicinity of this place.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Ad Disah, Aqaba, Al Murayghah, Ar Rishah and Ayl. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 19°C / 66 °F
|Morning Temperature||7°C / 45 °F|
|Evening Temperature||14°C / 57 °F|
|Night Temperature||10°C / 50 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1010 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (4 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Thursday, 26th of November 2020
14°C (56 °F)
8°C (46 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, overcast clouds.
Friday, 27th of November 2020
15°C (59 °F)
8°C (47 °F)
Overcast clouds, calm.
Saturday, 28th of November 2020
15°C (60 °F)
8°C (47 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of ‘Ayn al Hawwārah.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
‘Ayn al Hawwārah, عين الهوارة