in Province of Pisa of Tuscany, Italy
- Lucca / Tassignano Airport (10 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (11 mi)
- Firenze / Peretola Airport (31 mi)
- Massa Cinquale Airport (32 mi)
- Siena / Ampugnano Airport (44 mi)
- Marina Di Campo Airport (67 mi)
- Bologna / Borgo Panigale Airport (68 mi)
- Grosseto Airport (68 mi)
- Genova / Sestri Cristoforo Colombo Airport (102 mi)
- Verona / Villafranca Airport (119 mi)
- Bergamo / Orio Al Serio Airport (145 mi)
- Piazza del Duomo, Pisa (Unesco heritage, 11 mi)
- Historic Centre of San Gimignano (Unesco heritage, 26 mi)
- Historic Centre of Florence (Unesco heritage, 33 mi)
- Medici Villas and Gardens in Tuscany (Unesco heritage, 36 mi)
- Historic Centre of Siena (Unesco heritage, 44 mi)
- Portovenere, Cinque Terre, and the Islands (Palmaria, Tino and Tinetto) (Unesco heritage, 53 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 68 mi)
- Cathedral, Torre Civica and Piazza Grande, Modena (Unesco heritage, 68 mi)
- Mantua and Sabbioneta (Unesco heritage, 102 mi)
- Giardino Zoologico di Pistoia (zoo, (21 mi)
- Acquario di Livorno (zoo, (19 mi)
- Parco Bim Bum Bam (amusement park, (19 mi)
- Parco Divertimenti Piccolo Mondo (amusement park, (12 mi)
- Sunlight Park (amusement park, (17 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 43.684 and 10.617 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 43° 41' 0" and E 10° 36' 59"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 04:27 AM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:45 am and 9:00 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,6 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2020-07-08 07:23:41
Delve into Calcinaia
Calcinaia in Province of Pisa (Tuscany) with it's 3,157 habitants is a city located in Italy about 157 mi (or 252 km) north-west of Rome, the country's capital town.
Current time in Calcinaia is now 04:27 AM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports closer to Calcinaia, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Lucca / Tassignano Airport in a distance of 10 mi (or 16 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Piazza del Duomo, Pisa in a distance of 11 mi (or 18 km), West. We saw 5 points of interest near this location. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Bientina, Pontedera, Vicopisano, Buti and Ponsacco. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 31°C / 89 °F
|Morning Temperature||21°C / 70 °F|
|Evening Temperature||25°C / 77 °F|
|Night Temperature||19°C / 65 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1017 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 4 km/h (2 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Friday, 10th of July 2020
31°C (88 °F)
19°C (66 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Saturday, 11th of July 2020
30°C (87 °F)
20°C (68 °F)
Few clouds, gentle breeze.
Sunday, 12th of July 2020
30°C (86 °F)
19°C (67 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Hotel Borgo il Poeta
Tower Inn Pisa Valdera
La Pace Hotel
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
ALLUVIONE PONTEDERA 4 NOVEMBRE 1966
Il giorno 3 novembre il fiume Era raggiunge il limite di piena. L'Arno, ormai non più in grado di ricevere le acque dell'affluente, inizia a crescere al ritmo di un metro l'ora. La notte...
ITCG E Fermi Pontedera Uno Mattina Rai 1
Servizio di UnoMattina sull' I.T.C.G. "E Fermi" di Pontedera.
ALLIA VINCENZO PONTEDERA (PISA)
ALLIA VINCENZO http://allia.paginegialle.it/commercio-attrezzature-giardinaggio.html 27/a, v. d'Acquisto Tel 0587 54470 Fax 0587 279127 Allia Vincenzo è presente sul mercato da ben 30 anni....
PONTEDERA 23 Giugno - Notte Bianca 2012
Anche quest'anno una festa ben riuscita, tanti spettacoli e musica.
Arno in piena e canale Scolmatore nei pressi di Pontedera (PI) FULL-HD
E' la mattina del 31 gennaio 2014; il fiume ARNO è in piena e nei pressi di Pontedera (PI) vengono aperte le cataratte per permettere il deflusso delle acque verso il canale Scolmatore, riducendo...
Cugini di Campagna - Notte bianca Pontedera (PI)
Sabato 23 giugno 2012 alla manifestazione "La notte bianca" di Pontedera, in provincia di Pisa, si esibiscono I Cugini di Campagna. Ovviamente, immancabile, Anima mia, canzone stupenda che...
morelli il messi del pontedera
U.S.CITTA DI PONTEDERA - FORNACETTE CASAROSA 10/03/2013 VILLAGGIO "BACHI" PONTEDERA 19 GIORNATA.
05 - Parola agli imprenditori locali
Il lavoro: La Valdera Adesso riparte da qui! Piccola e media impresa: la parola agli imprenditori locali - Donato Cioni - Presidente Cioni Edilizia Srl, Perignano - Graziella Chiarugi - Delegata...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
The Era is a river in Tuscany in Italy. It rises near Volterra and flows into the Arno river at Pontedera. The Era is 54 km long, and its main tributaries are: (to the left) Cascina river, Ragone torrent, Sterza torrent, and (to the right) Capriggine torrent and Roglio torrent. In 1966 the river flooded the town of Pontedera.
Pontedera Airfield is an abandoned military airfield in Italy, located within the town of Pontedera, in Tuscany in the administrative province of Pisa. It was an all-weather temporary field built by the XII Engineer Command using a graded earth compacted surface, with a prefabricated hessian (burlap) surfacing known as PHS. PHS was made of an asphalt-impregnated jute which was rolled out over the compacted surface over a square mesh track (SMT) grid of wire joined in 3-inch squares.
The Pontedera airport was an airport located in Pontedera, Italy. It was built south-west of the city centre in 1913.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Calcinaia.
- Santa Maria a Monte
- Castelfranco di Sotto
- Casciana Terme
- Santa Croce sull'Arno
- Chiesina Uzzanese
- San Giuliano Terme
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: