in Province of Pisa of Tuscany, Italy
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (7 mi)
- Lucca / Tassignano Airport (8 mi)
- Massa Cinquale Airport (26 mi)
- Firenze / Peretola Airport (35 mi)
- Siena / Ampugnano Airport (49 mi)
- Bologna / Borgo Panigale Airport (68 mi)
- Marina Di Campo Airport (68 mi)
- Grosseto Airport (72 mi)
- Genova / Sestri Cristoforo Colombo Airport (96 mi)
- Verona / Villafranca Airport (117 mi)
- Bergamo / Orio Al Serio Airport (140 mi)
- Piazza del Duomo, Pisa (Unesco heritage, 6 mi)
- Historic Centre of San Gimignano (Unesco heritage, 32 mi)
- Historic Centre of Florence (Unesco heritage, 37 mi)
- Medici Villas and Gardens in Tuscany (Unesco heritage, 40 mi)
- Portovenere, Cinque Terre, and the Islands (Palmaria, Tino and Tinetto) (Unesco heritage, 47 mi)
- Historic Centre of Siena (Unesco heritage, 50 mi)
- Cathedral, Torre Civica and Piazza Grande, Modena (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 69 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 74 mi)
- Mantua and Sabbioneta (Unesco heritage, 100 mi)
- Acquario di Livorno (zoo, (17 mi)
- Parco Bim Bum Bam (amusement park, (14 mi)
- Parco Divertimenti Piccolo Mondo (amusement park, (7 mi)
- Sunlight Park (amusement park, (13 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 43.726 and 10.518 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 43° 43' 33" and E 10° 31' 4"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 03:43 AM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:57 am and 7:45 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2020-03-31 07:22:27
Calci in Province of Pisa (Tuscany) with it's 4,529 residents is a town located in Italy about 162 mi (or 261 km) north-west of Rome, the country's capital place.
Time in Calci is now 03:43 AM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports nearby Calci, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport in a distance of 7 mi (or 11 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Piazza del Duomo, Pisa in a distance of 6 mi (or 10 km), West. We collected 4 points of interest near this location. Need some hints on where to stay? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Cascina, Buti, Vicopisano, San Giuliano Terme and Bientina. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 12°C / 54 °F
|Morning Temperature||4°C / 39 °F|
|Evening Temperature||6°C / 43 °F|
|Night Temperature||3°C / 38 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1021 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (4 mph) from South-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Thursday, 2nd of April 2020
13°C (56 °F)
5°C (41 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Friday, 3rd of April 2020
16°C (60 °F)
7°C (45 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Saturday, 4th of April 2020
19°C (66 °F)
9°C (47 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Bagni di Pisa Palace & Spa
Resort dei Limoni
Villa Marta Hotel Albergo
Villa La Principessa
AC Hotel Pisa
San Ranieri Hotel
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
La Fortezza della Verruca - Pisa, monti pisani, toscana, Italia
Escursione alla Rocca della Verruca, vento moderato a tratti forte. Suggestiva, antica e purtroppo oggi cadente fortificazione eretta dalla Repubblica di Pisa sui Monti Pisani, collocata in...
Biking down from Rocca della Verruca
Hiked the bikes and trailer up to Rocca della Verruca. This is the return trip. GPS: http://connect.garmin.com/activity/112114378.
Ragno Salterino nel mio calzino
ragnetto che voleva ritirarsi nel mio comodo e invitante calzino....
MONTEMAGNO Frazione del comune di calci Pisa TOSCANA
Montemagno antico Borgo Toscano ai piedi del Monte Serra, visita: http;//www.countriesoftuscany.toscana.it.
Calci Castelmaggiore - Immerso tra gli olivi, AFFITTASI TERRATETTO con giardino
Castelmaggiore (Calci), caratteristico borgo immerso tra gli olivi e la natura, privato affitta terratetto d'angolo con giardino, in posizione panoramica e t...
TREKKING - Montemagno - Verruca - Calci - di Sergio Colombini
L'itinerario di oggi inizia dal borgo di Montemagno (198 m. s.l.m.). prendiamo la mulattiera tra terrazzamenti e oliveti. Dopo poco facciamo un breve deviazione verso il cimitero dove si trova...
Strana creatura (alieno?) ripresa sul Monte Serra (Calci) Toscana, Italy
Il 2 novembre 2014 un gruppo di ragazzi si è recato sul Monte Serra per una goliardica scampagnata. Riguardando il video si sono accorti che dietro di loro, tra gli arbusti, appare una figura...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Pisa Charterhouse, also known as Calci Charterhouse (Certosa di Pisa, Certosa di Calci), is a former Carthusian monastery, or charterhouse, currently the home of the Museo di storia naturale e del territorio dell'Università di Pisa ("Museum of Natural History and of the Territory of the University of Pisa"), located in the comune of Calci, some 10 km outside Pisa, Tuscany, Italy. The monastery is noted for the fresco of the Last Supper, by Bernardino Poccetti (1597), in the refectory.
Parish Church of Saint John and Saint Ermolao
The church of Saints John and Ermolao is found in the town of Calci, Tuscany, Italy. It was constructed in 1116. It was restored, and also expanded in 1617, using designs by Cosimo Pugliani. Within that time, the apse was also expanded and the transept was completed.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Calci.
- San Giuliano Terme
- Santa Maria a Monte
- Casciana Terme
- Castelfranco di Sotto
- Orciano Pisano
- Chiesina Uzzanese
- Villa Basilica
Cascina › North: › North, Cascina (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: